Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most awkward moment you've had an erection?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most awkward moment you've had an erection?

Mines gotta be at my uncles funeral.

When was yours?

**** man just choose any part of my school years. Although I was able to think my erections away 99.99% of the time I remember this one time when I was like 12 years old my teacher (a guy) told me it was my turn to present and I was like "yeah hold on just gotta get my stuff ready" but it wouldn't go away...

Eventually he said I have to present that second or I get a 0 so I got up with my Tipi Hut in full view... I tried to cover it with my forearm but there was no hope

Comment

Just before a job interview waiting in the lobby next to 3 other people and then the
      assistant came and called me and stood 5 feet from me waiting for me to get up and follow .

I had no stalling moves. I was wearing dress pants with my dress shirt tucked in with a tie. (Im packing) .there was no hiding ,everyone around us including the assistant
      Saw. Im walking down this lobby through a door and past like 10 other workers in a office with a 8 inch stiffy saying hello.

I had tried pushing it to the side but it was obvious. Walking back out after the interview actually felt worse..

Comment

Just about to have sex and walking around with a rock-hard stiff when an ten-year-old kid walked in.

"Do you mind," he said, "that's my younger sister."

We've all been there, right?

Comment

I can't remember through all the times I got a boner but I remember I was on top of a chick, both butt ass nec'ked And he sister walked in and we didn't even have a blanket on lmao.

She was just like "oh..." bahahaha I wish she would of tagged in.

Comment

I got a boner watching Family Ties with my grandma.

Comment

Probably the time I got caught masturbating to a National Geographic magazine. Sometime they'll show pics of aboriginal women with their bare breasts.

I don't know who was more embarrassed though - me or my dentist

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                Probably the time I got caught masturbating to a National Geographic magazine. Sometime they'll show pics of aboriginal women with their bare breasts.

I don't know who was more embarrassed though - me or my dentist
                He's here all week, folks.

Comment

when you caught me bumming your mum

Comment

Probably when petting my cat.

Comment

Working...
                    X