No announcement yet.

I can't believe the fight won't be made again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pu·gi·list View Post
    You think it will get made within next week?

If the fight is scheduled to happen on May 2nd, they really can't push beyond end of next week and wait around much longer
    Theophane apparently said Floyd is making a big announcement next week, so...take that for it is.

Comment

Floyd,

And this applies to every one of his defenders.

Comment

I'm holding out hope til after the super bowl (personally I think that would be an awesome way to announce the super fight that everyone, even casuals, wants to see)...but if we still don't have an announcement after that night...I will lose hope and have to admit that they fooled me...again.

Comment

I can't believe y'all are getting roped in thinking this fight actually has a chance of happening when it doesn't I won't be disappointed because I never expected it to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
            the only real negotiation was the first negotiation..pac refuse to take the bloodtest at first..blame pacquiao..floyd already gave him a chance but he blow it
            Pac didn't refuse to take a blood test. He refused the 14 day cutoff. He agreed on the 21 day cutoff but then Floyd moved those goal posts

Comment

is this something that should even be announced at super bowl? i feel like it could take away from the superbowl event. you know how people gonna be like i told you so and lookin up more info and want to be first to report etc.

Comment

I'm still holding out hope.. I think they will let the Super Bowl come and go, and then when its a dead news cycle for sports, they will announce it early-mid february..

Honestly, they don't need much time to promote this fight,, the second it gets announced the internet will break, and boxing scene forums will be crashed for about 6 months

Comment

The fight will happen. There is just far too much pressure now on Floyd to take it. I don't think he really wants it, and he was planning on fighting Cotto, but I think he was trying to lay the groundwork to duck the fight and it failed. I am sure it will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    I'm still holding out hope.. I think they will let the Super Bowl come and go, and then when its a dead news cycle for sports, they will announce it early-mid february..

Honestly, they don't need much time to promote this fight,, the second it gets announced the internet will break, and boxing scene forums will be crashed for about 6 months
                    If it happens, you're right. BoxingScene will be down for like a week.

I don't like the talk of the Cotto rematch though.

Comment

If they aint announcing it at Super Bowl than its not going to happen

Comment

Working...
                      X