No announcement yet.

Who Is Faster Khan Or Devon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darius45 View Post
    It's debatable but I think Rigo is the fastest guy in boxing right now.
    I think that's different kinds of speed. In terms of combination punching, Khan and Russel Jr are probably the fastest. In terms of single shots/counter punches Rigondeaux is perhaps the best.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
      Khan. Definitely. There was really no need to ask.
      Lol this wtf

Comment

Khan is Blazing Fast, Devon has Impressive Speed. Khan will Hurt Devon, Possibly KO him, or win easly. I actually went to the Raider Game with Amir Khan, Tony Brady, and two other guys. Good Guy - A.K should get his shot @ Floyd, unless he looks so good that Floyd makes excuses to not fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by TotalStud View Post
          Khan is faster. A lot of Devon's speed punches are pitty pats and when he actually loads up to hurt someone you can see it coming from a mile away.
          This.. Devon has to pull his punches to get speed, and even then Khan is exponentially faster.

And agree with you on Devon's power punches. He's either gotta time a shot perfectly, or load up, and come from the earth to hurt somebody.

Comment

Is this ******ed thread day?

Comment

Khan, why ask this question?

Comment

With the way that Khan fights since hooking up with Hunter it's going to be an ugly,mauling,clinching,holding bout with no title on offer.Khan you took this fight one year too late.This fight won't get the winner to Mayweather anyway.

Comment

Problem is speed is all Khan has..and it is not educated speed and his timing is terrible which makes him look sloppy

Comment

Khan is an arm puncher so it's always been hard to rate his speed, his technique is absolute garbage which is why he looks amateurish throwing combinations. I'd say he has better hand speed than Alexander still.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                      Problem is speed is all Khan has..and it is not educated speed and his timing is terrible which makes him look sloppy
                      He also has crispier shots than Devon.

Comment

Working...
                      X