No announcement yet.

Francisco Vargas vs Juan Manuel Lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Francisco Vargas vs Juan Manuel Lopez

I don't know a lot about Vargas. He seems fast and really active from the few videos on youtube. However, I did not see his last fight with Cotto and appears to not be on youtube.

Do you guys think this will be an easy win for Vargas? Or is JML going to win?

idk man i like francisco i'm not a big fan of juan ma but you can't count him out he's really experienced pulling for vargas it's definitely a tough fight for both hope juan ma worked on some form of defense thought or he will be in the same situation like every other fight

Comment

Anybody else have an opinion?

I just watched that last JML fight. He won but to me he still look slow and bad.

Comment

Lopez is getting hurt, but he does have power so you can never count him out

Comment

Originally posted by USAFBoxer View Post
          Lopez is getting hurt, but he does have power so you can never count him out
          STFU, you soft chairforce ***g! :****you:

Comment

Vargas is average, he is a pressure fighter with decent power and hand speed. Juanma has the edge in hand speed and Power, but his defense is so horrible that, Vargas might KHTFO early

Comment

Lopez have a punching chances

Comment

im going for juanma, purely because i think vargas cant take his best shot where juanma can take his ( for 12 rnds unlikely however)

Comment

Vargas sucks he is just a better version of Damarco and that is not saying much

Comment

You guys think this fight goes under or over 8 1/2 rounds? This fight has me worried about putting $$$ on it

Comment

Working...
                    X