No announcement yet.

Ward vs Chavez would be a DISGRACE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward vs Chavez would be a DISGRACE

Yet another poor performance against a C level fighter from Chavez, this guy is a sham, he has no skills. none.

The P4P number 2 has no business fighting this bum, but i hope the greenbacks don't lure him.

If GGG don't want it, move up Andre and take on Kovalev. There will be time to cash in later on in the career, don't waste your prime on scrubs like this.

froch wanted to fight this bum instead of groves, i can see why, easy fight

thankfully the ibf put a stop to that

Comment

it will be an awful mismatch. jr sucked tonight against the same guy he sucked last time. would be an easy target for ward.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        froch wanted to fight this bum instead of groves, i can see why, easy fight

thankfully the ibf put a stop to that
        Froch vs Chavez would of been bad enough!

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          Yet another poor performance against a C level fighter from Chavez, this guy is a sham, he has no skills. none.

The P4P number 2 has no business fighting this bum, but i hope the greenbacks don't lure him.

If GGG don't want it, move up Andre and take on Kovalev. There will be time to cash in later on in the career, don't waste your prime on scrubs like this.
          If he's such a sham and disgrace to the sport of Boxing then why wouldn't you have him put out of his misery by Ward or GGG?

Give him the big fight then watch him get embarrassed. I thought he'd be run out of the sport by now, but Martinez kept the spark alive by getting his ass dropped in the 12th which gave Jr some unfounded confidence.

Let the big boys end Jr's career.

Comment

Relax, Chavez's team don't want it. A GGG fight would also be one-sided though.

Comment

It would be a crap fight.

Vera made me a fan of his. Dude comes to win and works hard.

And his gf is smokin'

Comment

At the end of the day Ward > Froch be a country mile.

It's been almost 2 years since Ward humilated your favourite fighter, deal with it already Hickey.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                  If he's such a sham and disgrace to the sport of Boxing then why wouldn't you have him put out of his misery by Ward or GGG?

Give him the big fight then watch him get embarrassed. I thought he'd be run out of the sport by now, but Martinez kept the spark alive by getting his ass dropped in the 12th which gave Jr some unfounded confidence.

Let the big boys end Jr's career.
                  thats why i wanted him to fight froch or ward, to see this kid get embarrassed. Again

Comment

I'd love to see it just to see that douche Chavez embarassed

Comment

Working...
                    X