Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As an Andre Ward fan do you want to see him fight outside of USA?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

andre ward is the new winky wright.

this guy is gonna lose a lot of money with his refusal to fight outside of oakland.

Comment

Yes, I want to see how he reacts to 99k screaming brits

Comment

I'd love for him to fight outside of the UK, as it would give me the opportunity to watch one of the best live. That being said I don't want to see him fight outside of the UK for the reasons people are spewing of late. People acting as though Carl Froch got his ass taxed because he fought in Atlantic. He would have got his ass beaten fighting under ground, in Tibet, or on Pluto. The fighters are in different leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          I hope he continues to fight at home.

The Sven Ottke of this generation.

It will form the basis for a multitude of pwns in years to come. If the Ward stans seem butthurt now, then imagine how they act in a couple of years.
          ottke needed home cooking and benefitted from it in many fights. ward is the second best fighter on the planet, and he's completely dominant in his fights. there's a difference.

Comment

If we're talking about Ward/Froch in the UK, hell yeah!

I don't think that the officiating there is any more questionable than it is over here.

Besides, I don't think it'll go to the judges anyway.

Comment

I voted no, but as long as he doesn't get jobbed by the judges it really doesn't matter where he fights Froch. I don't see Froch beating him anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                ottke needed home cooking and benefitted from it in many fights. ward is the second best fighter on the planet, and he's completely dominant in his fights. there's a difference.
                With singling out a particular fight I could, if I would, name a bout where Ward benefitted from a referee making the most biased performance of the decade.

Comment

Even if he fought on neutral turf it would be a step in the right direction.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    He is the king of his division and winner of the Super Six so really he shouldn't HAVE to go to anyone else's backyard. That being said, he can't seem to draw flies to **** as things are...so financially speaking going to other people's backyard might be a good choice.
                    This right here.

Comment

Working...
                    X