Innocent Indian man gets sucker punched for voicing his opinion [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
    He looked high as **** or drunk.
    dudes in here thinking older indian men do no harm, hah.

i remember leaning in and ear-raping some old jewish dude in my old neighborhood, must've been 50 or something for telling my 3 year old daughter at the time to move out of his way while we walked down the sidewalk.

thankfully i was alone with my daughter and i was forced to compose myself, christ, had her mother been there ... i could only imagine.

old dudes need to get KO'd sometimes, too. it's a fact of life.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
      Why's Khans dad always screaming tho? Here he is again screaming at Amir.

They didnt pay him the fare... Lmao! Alex said shah was a cabbie in london..

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
        LMAO that Indian got knocked the **** out. His kind deserves all bad things.
        He was pakistani... Lmao!

Comment

Takes a real man to sneak a old man like that. Next will be someones older mom or grandmother.

Comment

It was wrong for the old guy to say "you black mother ****ers" but i don't think he was saying it in a racist way. He mentioned something about Martin Luther King fought for(civil rights) and what those black group did(to him).

I bet if this was a Hispanic or black old man saying "you white/asian mother ****ers", the response would be praises.

Double standards and every one knows it but some will deny it is.

Comment

And i can see some of you doing sucker punching an old man, no matter what his race.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                wrong.

however, a simple understanding of your surroundings would have mitigated this entire situation.

he went hard for as long as he lasted but he should have known he was a mark waiting to happen popping off like that. its very simple really.
                Not trying to be stereotypical but how many Indian people do you know that are trouble makers? Seriously?

I bet those kids did something to him or his store or something like that. He got tired of that **** and came out and let them know how he felt. He didn't call them the N word, didn't put his hands on them and that was a sucker punch.

It was sucker punch because if you look at the video closely, the dude standing behind him was about to hit him and then backed off when the Indian man turned to him. So he was wanting to hit him when he wasn't looking.

Then the other kid off camera, hits him when he's clearly not looking at him. What the fuk happened to being a man and fighting someone face to face?

50 isn't old by the way, I know some 50 year old's that I bet few in this forum would want to fuk with. So it wasn't like he shouldn't have been confronted, just not like that.

Sorry but that's some coward ass **** and it seems it's the theme of this generation. Sucker punch and you are cool, hit people when their not looking, stomp them on the ground when they are out.

It's sad what guys think it tough nowadays. They should have walked up to him and told him to shut the fuk up to his face, then fought him, not hit him from the side when he wasn't looking.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  Not trying to be stereotypical but how many Indian people do you know that are trouble makers? Seriously?

I bet those kids did something to him or his store or something like that. He got tired of that **** and came out and let them know how he felt. He didn't call them the N word, didn't put his hands on them and that was a sucker punch.

It was sucker punch because if you look at the video closely, the dude standing behind him was about to hit him and then backed off when the Indian man turned to him. So he was wanting to hit him when he wasn't looking.

Then the other kid off camera, hits him when he's clearly not looking at him. What the fuk happened to being a man and fighting someone face to face?

50 isn't old by the way, I know some 50 year old's that I bet few in this forum would want to fuk with. So it wasn't like he shouldn't have been confronted, just not like that.

Sorry but that's some coward ass **** and it seems it's the theme of this generation. Sucker punch and you are cool, hit people when their not looking, stomp them on the ground when they are out.

It's sad what guys think it tough nowadays. They should have walked up to him and told him to shut the fuk up to his face, then fought him, not hit him from the side when he wasn't looking.

he doesn't do that, though. he approaches the man from the front. the guy sees him.

you're standing on a popular street corner at night screaming "black motherf#ckers."

put your hands up y proteja te todo, son, because you just picked a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    he doesn't do that, though. he approaches the man from the front. the guy sees him.

you're standing on a popular street corner at night screaming "black motherf#ckers."

put your hands up y proteja te todo, son, because you just picked a fight.
                    Come on man, he should have walked up to him and told him to shut the fuk up. I could understand if it was some younger guy who was threatening but sucker punching some old dude? Come on man.....

Jeezus fuking Christ

Old man didn't deserve to get stole like that, I guarantee you those kids did something to him or his business. We don't know the full context of the video.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      Come on man, he should have walked up to him and told him to shut the fuk up. I could understand if it was some younger guy who was threatening but sucker punching some old dude? Come on man.....

Jeezus fuking Christ

Old man didn't deserve to get stole like that, I guarantee you those kids did something to him or his business. We don't know the full context of the video.
                      now that is racist. i'm not saying you hate anybody, but that's a racist premise.

watch the video again, man

the guy even turns and looks at him about half a second before the blow lands. "i'm going to hit you now, so you'd better duck." is that what we've got to do now?

what happens if a man walks into the area where you grew up (rough, mexican,) and starts screaming "f#ck mexicans."

he's picking a fight.

in fact, i'm about to head to chelsea, MA. it's just across the river from boston. the population is probably 45-50% latino. maybe more.

if i head there and start screaming "F#ck mexicans," and somebody clocks me, it will be deserved.
                      i love chelsea, incidentally. i feel very tall when i'm there.

the real issue that i have is the man's age. you can't be beating up a guy who is that old, even if he deserves it.

Comment

Working...
                      X