Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonito Donaire Vs Guillermo Rigondeaux: Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
    The fans win.
    Correct answer.

Comment

The fans win.
      Amen.

Comment

The fans win.
        No doubt!!! Green K!

Comment

Wasnt Rigo rocked a couple of times in his last fight? Not a good sign going into a match against Nonito.

Chess match with fists. IDK.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            Rigo has been passive in the past, but I have a sneaking feeling that's not going to happen in this fight. Not that he's going to initiate a war, but I think Donaire is going to press the action and Guille will be forced to respond. I just don't think Rigo is going to take the approach he took in the second-half of the Cordoba fight. It's indeed possible that Nonito opens himself up for one of those terrible liver shots.

watch & Listen http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=prYzgJoDQFI#!

Comment

i got a bad feeling donaire is going to outclass rigo and the fight is going to be ugly and boring the second rigo feels donaire's power. donaire has faced all types of fighters skill and physique wise. the caliber of fighters donaire has faced in comparison to rigo is night and day.

add donaire's size and youth advantage i just dont see how rigo is going to beat donaire. rigo's height (5'4) is a very big problem for him because donaire does very well against smaller fighters. this fight has a high chance of looking like the nishioka fight.

Comment

He also dropped the guy he was fighting twice. Once in the 12th. And pretty much won 10-2, rounds wise.

Marroquin isn't a "bum".

He is a 5'8 guy fighting at 122 with some good power.

I'm not saying Donaire couldn't catch Rigo cold, and stop him.

But some people on here are acting like Rigo takes a shot from Donaire, and gets sent to lunar orbit.

Comment

Originally posted by Visceral View Post
                  My favorite fight this year. Very tough to say who will win. I'm jus going to enjoy actually happening.
                  Yeah it's going to be on heck of a fight. This is Nonito's toughest challenge to date but I know he will win because he's so skillful in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                    So Far 2-1 odds! shows in the board!
                    Right now its 30 for Filipino Flash and 12 for Jackal, 2.5 to 1 odds for Nonito.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                      I'll bet you thought Nonito "The Monster" Donaire would KO Vazquez at about the fifth round, since old-man Arce stopped him in the twelfth. It's not all so cut and dry, Oracle.
                      Nonito "The Spanish Filipino Flash" Donaire broke his hand during the fight with Vazquez. Most boxers would have quit like Victoria Ortiz, Oscar Delahoya and Gavin Rees, not Nonito Donaire. Nonito is a warrior and will never quit.

Comment

Working...
                      X