Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodness gracious. STFU.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
      Manny had busted up Marquez' face and had him reeling. In pursuit of the final blow he got a little overconfident and got caught. But the better man didn't win.

"Marquez deserved to win" - Manny Pacquiao

Comment

That was such a weird fight. Pac looked like he was taking a lot more damage than the stats show.

No offense, TC but with your display name a lot of people don't believe that this isn't one of those "butt hurt" excuses. I think that while Pac starte to pour it on, Marquez was landing more frequently with single hard punches. I think it was in the 5th right after the knockdown he got drilled and almost turned completely around with a close quarters right. Marquez dared to be great. Like Roy said, he's not gonna catch him unless he stayed infront of him and Marquez did just that. Both fighters can be proud.
        Last edited by NearHypnos; 12-15-2012, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
          But that 3rd round Knock down was BEAUTIFUL, it made Manny know who was the stronger fighter that night.

Marquez was landing good shots to the body, that is money in the bank collecting interest for the later rounds.

I think Marquez was on his way to being robbed again in the score cards like he has been 3 times.
          Keep mentioning Marquez was robbed 3 times? At least you should learn what is the definition of robbery. Go watch Bradley vs Pacquaio fight and learn what is robbery mean. Did you see Pacquaio cried about the broad day light robbery against Bradley? Just because Marquez wore a t-shirt printed with robbery letter and cried to everybody made him won the 3 fights convingcingly but was robbed.
          Last edited by whirlwind; 12-15-2012, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
            The more skilled boxer, with a better gameplan, who was able to keep his cool won. So obviously the better man won.
            Marquez is not the more skilled boxer. He was losing the fight on the scorecards, even with the knockdown he managed to get.

I give him credit for being able to land that KO punch. But in my eyes he is not the better man.

Comment

Maybe it was for the better that Marquez was robbed because it created a monster of JMM and he became a nightmare on the 8th and took care of business.

**** the judges.

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
              Keep mentioning Marquez was robbed 3 times? At least you should learn what is the definition of robbery. Go watch Bradley vs Pacquaio fight and learn what is robbery mean. Did you see Pacquaio cried about the broad day light robbery against Bradley? Just because Marquez wore a t-shirt printed with robbery letter and cried to everybody made him won the 3 fights convingcingly but was robbed.

Comment

Marquez is not the more skilled boxer. He was losing the fight on the scorecards, even with the knockdown he managed to get.

I give him credit for being able to land that KO punch. But in my eyes he is not the better man.
                You know nothing about boxing!!!!!
                Marquez IS the more skilled boxer. However, the most skilled boxer does not always wins.

And just as your idol said:
                "Marquez deserved to win"

Comment

after watching the fight a third time i do see marquez landing that right hand more often. What i also noticed is that on this fight marquez was throwing everything behind every shot. how can people say it was luck is beyond me, marquez countered bueatifuly with the right,thus giving us the oportunity to see one of the best kos this year. bring on the 5th i belive this time it will end in 3 rds or less marquez by ko.

Comment

Marquez is the better skilled fighter. Marquez comes from a school of boxing that teaches them how to box and Manny is a puncher.

Marquez has always and will always be the better man.

Marquez has won the 4 fights. He schooled pacman in 3 and then finished him of with a KO in the 4th.

What more proof do you need?

Comment

This thread is hilarious and sad (not really) at the same time. I wonder if the TS cried tonight again after seeing his hero doing a nyquil commercial.

Comment

Working...
                      X