No announcement yet.

Remember I told you Abril schools Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember I told you Abril schools Rios

and you all laughed, I predicted the robbery etc, I am telling you right now, Lucas Matthysse puts Rios in a coma!

I assure you, Matthysse will bury him in the most brutal, one-sided fashion EVER!

Tbf that yop don't even beat Prescott or my little brother. What a mother ****ing, 1-D bum. Why was I on the fence? Both ****, as bad as each other!
    Two brawlers with no skill slugging it out.

Lucas, Garcia, Marquez etc etc DESTROYS that bum-ass gob****e.

My word I pray he fights Lucas, you'll see what a clown he really is.

Way to rain on the parade, buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      and you all laughed, I predicted the robbery etc, I am telling you right now, Lucas Matthysse puts Rios in a coma!

I assure you, Matthysse will bury him in the most brutal, one-sided fashion EVER!

Tbf that yop don't even beat Prescott or my little brother. What a mother ****ing, 1-D bum. Why was I on the fence? Both ****, as bad as each other!

You mad he lost or something? Lucas burries everyone at 140 IMO, and? So?

Comment

i agree. Green K

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Way to rain on the parade, buddy.
          Real talk

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
            You mad he lost or something? Lucas burries everyone at 140 IMO, and? So?
            Don't care for Alvarado tbf, said they was both whack and it was a 50/50 with two dummies. Lucas does bury everyone, you're right!

I am just bored of Rios, his robbery over Abril left a bad taste in my mouth and I have no shame in admitting that. I wanna see Lucas put him a stretcher!

Comment

i dont think rios has much skill. he obv loses to JMM, but i dont think danny garcia has alot of skill either. Pretty sure he beats khan lol. Lucas beats rios

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                Real talk
                Yea I mean its like Rios is barely back in his dressing room and he's already talking about how he's going to get destroyed in his next potential fight.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

so you called 1 fight right now your boxings Nostradamus. I know you beat some long odds having only a 1 of 2 chance but still.

Nostradamus wasn't taken seriously until he died so hintity hint hint

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                    so you called 1 fight right now your boxings Nostradamus. I know you beat some long odds having only a 1 of 2 chance but still.

Nostradamus wasn't taken seriously until he died so hintity hint hint

I called many including all of Rios fights and predicted Murray would do a lot better than expected. I called all of tonights and last weeks including how they'd end?
                    If you wanna go head to head, join the predictorship challenge. I for one know styles make fights, do you? Join up, lets see who is the best of the best of the best is!

I have my bad weeks, so will you, its just for fun but I know, 110%, Lucas fcuking kills that bum!

Comment

Working...
                    X