Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Top Rank Confirm Chavez Jr. Tests Positive For Marijuana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So that expllains why he didnt punch until the last round the high wore off when he yelled yayayayay!!!!!!!!

Comment

• The guy looked like he changed his sleeping patterns lots, he said he wakes up 6 am sometimes and sometimes starts his training at 2am without sleeping before then. These will mess up your circadian rhythm just like with people who work switch shifts when they work weeks of nights then switch to days, they get insomnia pretty bad.

Comment

• why is herb illegal anyway how does it enhance ur performance

Comment

• he mustve been

smoking that bammeras.s acapulco gold cause he fought like sh.it until the last round....

Comment

• Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
            7 month suspension???

So much for a rematch with Sergio. That shyt is a wrap. I know Bob is PISSED.
            I was gonna KO Martinez out, but then a I got high.

Comment

• His ringwalk music should have been Bob Marley's 'Smoke two joints'.

Comment

• It doesn't matter what Junior smokes or doesn't smoke, or how many DWIs he has or may get in the future, or what he eats or doesn't eat, or how long he trains, or how discipline he is or isn't, or what time he happens to get out of bed, or what kind of cereal he eats, or who he is sleeping with. Because when it is all said and done he still isn't a very good fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Top Rank, who promote middleweight Julio Cesar Chavez Jr., have confirmed to BoxingScene.com that the Mexican star tested positive for positive for marijuana following Saturday's twelve round unanimous decision loss to Sergio Martinez. The fight took place at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]
                  My thoughts are he smoked weed to mask something else...just sayin!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
                    why is herb illegal anyway how does it enhance ur performance
                    Worse - how can alcohol be legal and it causes tons more accidents and deaths than Pot and Pot is illegal? With Pot, you might get a ticket for going 55 in a 60 zone. Plus, legalization would put a dent in crime-related issues with Pot. About all you could get in trouble for is if you beat someone with a 6 foot Pot plant.

Comment

• The marijuana is Jrs excuse in case he lost.

Comment

Working...
                      X