[Video] Broner going in on Gesta

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
    Maybe Bogere for a vacant strap
    is that what u heard? pretty good scrap only ppl really available would be linares, bogere and beltran. none are spectaular. the mitchell/burns winner would be nice but i dunno if the mathematics work as far as keeping broner active and giving the winner enough time to get ready

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
      His shadowboxing does not look effective at all.
      I couldn't pay attention to what he was saying because his shadow boxing looked horrible. I'll just assume he was distracted by the camera so really wasn't into it.

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid
        If Gesta is fighting Vazquez, who is he about to fight?
        Broner was never gonna fight Gesta to begin with. This fight is not gonna happen. Idk why people and the fighters are talking about it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Broner would wipe the floor with Gesta.

Comment

I think he'd fuck Pacquiao up.

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
              You are sounding like a nutcase maybe if these fighters weren't so stupid and ignorant and made their race look bad maybe they wouldn't get hated on just saying
              What have we done as a race that's half as bad as any other race in the world the tell me the ratio between them.

Adrien is on his way to big money if he doesn't lose and you know, he's brilliant in the ring is following a path set by the highest paid fighter in the sport. These guys know this is prize fighting and there are thing a fighter can do outside of the ring to raise they're purse and be millionaires.

If anything they make us look leagues ahead of the rest, they have four traits in common others only possess 2 or 3 of and that's Character, Amazing Talent, Unblemished records, Great Financial potential.

Now maybe if these other fighters weren't as ignorant as you claim Floyd and Broner are we'd get some good fights.

Also do you think they are the same people on camera that they are in everyday life or do you think that is the ego ?

It would be ignorant to think they don't know what is cost to be the boss.

TMT ***** !!!

Comment

Broner-Pacquiao at 145 would be a better fight

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                  I think he'd fuck Pacquiao up.
                  dont be silly.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    is that what u heard? pretty good scrap only ppl really available would be linares, bogere and beltran. none are spectaular. the mitchell/burns winner would be nice but i dunno if the mathematics work as far as keeping broner active and giving the winner enough time to get ready
                    I asked about what they had in store for Sharif since he's been on the cusp of getting a shot and has largely been inactive and they told me either they're going with the huge fight he wants (I assume Broner) or get him in an eliminator

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                      Boxingscene posters just LOVE bringing race into everything, especially concerning "black fighters". Why is that, seriously?
                      because they don't know boxing...their on this forum and signed up for this Forum for "PRIDE" PURPOSES ONLY...a fighter of the Same Race as them was doing good (PACQUIAO) so they signed up to this forum to "BRAG ABOUT IT" so they jumped into boxing being RACIALLY BIAS to their own not knowing or understanding anything about the sport of boxing, all they know is that a guy that looks and sounds like them is doing well in it

So yeah they have no choice but to make EVERYTHING ABOUT RACE...plus lets call it for what it is...it is a lot of ENVY towards Black/African American HISTORY IN BOXING (which leads to Racial Attacks or Calling a fighter out based on his RACE and EXTRA CELEBRATING when a Black Fighter Lose A Match ), some people want Black American Fighter to just go away because they are tired of them "DOMINATING" and they would love for their own to catch up to that History and some day have one of their own considered as Iconic or GREAT as Ali, Ray Robinson, Henry Armstrong and so many other Great Black Fighters...no different then the HATE Cuba get in Amateurs or Jamaicans get in Track and Field, you hear the chatter of "OH THEY MUST BE ON SOMETHING" and all that stuff but that is because of JEALOUSY and people have a UNCONTROLLABLE INFERIORITY COMPLEX...

So Black American Fighters shouldn't get coverage? but nobody complain about Boricua Boxing (dedicated to Rican Fighters) or Boxeo Mundial (dedicate to Latin Fighters) or Phil Boxing (Dedicated to Filipino Fighters)...but because Fight Hype gives Black Fighters Coverage...OH THEY ARE SO BIAS but yet I have see them be a lot more DIVERSE with their coverage then some of those other Websites...Just calling it like I see it!
                      Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 08-07-2012, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X