No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Sr. -vs- Charlie Zelenoff Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
    That guy charlie is a douche! But i would have gotten up and lay the smack down on that dude that came in all hard.
    Lay the smack down eh?

Comment

• Words cannot describe this...

Sr laid a beatdown on Zelenoff the bully...and then Zelenoff suckerpunches him.

Low!!!!!!!

Comment

• Charlie you are a classless piece of ****.

Comment

• I seriously thought that was going to be a troll video. Floyd was in the pocket and he was catching alot of those shots on his gloves. Hilarious how much his son fights like him. And Charlie got what he deserved at the end of the video. That was wack.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
            "On 9th November 2011 Mayweather came out of retirement defeating UBF Champion Charlie Zelenoff by TKO inside the opening round."

lmao...............

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              Lay the smack down eh?
              Yes! by no means am i defending this guy charlie for what he did to sr. All im saying is i would have gotten up and throw back at that dude at the end. They should have tie charlie up and let sr sucker punch him a few times though.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
                That guy charlie is a douche! But i would have gotten up and lay the smack down on that dude that came in all hard.
                floyd sr trains alot of those kids in there ...so you would let some dirt scum sucker punch your mentor?

charlies lucky they didn't all throw him a beaten

Comment

• Originally posted by DeLaFishnets View Post
                  Uhmmm who is this guy?
                  Search his name on Youtube. I just did and DAMMMMNNN!!!! this guy has problems.

Comment

• Hilarious work on the wiki, Rich. Brilliant.

lmao @Bernard Humphrey Hopkins

He prob sees that every now and then and scratches his head.

Comment

• Yeah this Zelenoff stuff has been going on for years. He's had a bunch of enemies calling him out for a long time

Comment

Working...
                      X