Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ali is the greatest athlete in the history of mankind

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hold on...Lance Armstrong is a million miles away from even being the best cyclist.

Ali is certainly the most significant athlete in history

Comment

Muhammad Ali & Sugar Ray Robinson...

They both boxed. Was there some other sport that Ali was great at ? Because, Sugar Ray Robinson was a better/greater fighter than Ali.
      This means that he was also the better athlete.

Comment

ali had ALOT of stamina, more then sugar ray i reckon. because he cud dance for 15 rounds in his prime or young years and he was a heavyweight

Comment

Bo Jackson was a bettter athlete

Comment

Joe Louis was the greatest athlete. Ali just did more for the sport than him

Comment

i wouldn't rank ali over jordan. i might tie them, but you guys need to go watch some chicago bulls highlight reel stuff. jordan was a completely unreal athlete.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_R
                i wouldn't rank ali over jordan. i might tie them, but you guys need to go watch some chicago bulls highlight reel stuff. jordan was a completely unreal athlete.
                i would put jordan at number 2. his predecessor of fancy moves on the court was elgin baylor. ali really had no predecessor. he bounced around the ring like a featherweight, and he was a heavyweight! and he wasn't a 185 pounder like marciano or patterson either. in his prime he was a big and strong 212 1/2lbs! i don't think anybody for a hundred years at least can weigh that much and move like he weighed like 130!

Comment

Originally posted by butterfly1964
                  i would put jordan at number 2. his predecessor of fancy moves on the court was elgin baylor. ali really had no predecessor. he bounced around the ring like a featherweight, and he was a heavyweight! and he wasn't a 185 pounder like marciano or patterson either. in his prime he was a big and strong 212 1/2lbs! i don't think anybody for a hundred years at least can weigh that much and move like he weighed like 130!
                  ive seen alot of ppl move like ali. im givin u some of your own medicine.hehe

Comment

Originally posted by mystyal2k5
                    ive seen alot of ppl move like ali. im givin u some of your own medicine.hehe
                    and did they weigh 210+?

Comment

Originally posted by butterfly1964
                      and did they weigh 210+?
                      damit barry sanders could and he was 203 close....big deal ali could skip that does not make him the best athlete it makes him the best hv boxer... no boxer is the best athlete ever if so why in the blue hell would they fight insted of being a star in the nfl or nba????...

Comment

Working...
                      X