No announcement yet.

****in Bulls...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by led's baby mama View Post
    I think him & Durant both need to work on their shot selection too especially at the end of games. It's one thing to brick good looks like LeChoke does when it comes to game winners, but totally throwing up prayer's with mad time on the clock is straight ridiculous!

Boozer even did good too, way better then he did against ATL & Indy. I would love to have some better scorers to help him out though. Bogans & Deng got range but they aren't consistent enough. I can't complain though because they are 2 of the best defenders at their position.
    Listen, I've openly admitted that I'm not a fan of Booz.

He's a decent rebounder because he boxes out well but he's very erratic on offense and on defense as well.

Not to mention he comes up with some bonehead plays like the flagrant on Lebron in the 4th last night.

I was like, "WTF were you thinking?"

We were in complete control of the game and he gave the momentum right back to them with that 1 stupid play alone.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      Bulls need to get another scoring option...moving forward, people will just key in on Rose...

it would never work with the salaries but if they got someone like Joe Johnson, who can shoot and create off the dribble, they'd be pretty sick
      If I was Paxson, I'll make a play for Odom.

No kidding.

Comment

Bulls need to get another scoring option...moving forward, people will just key in on Rose...

it would never work with the salaries but if they got someone like Joe Johnson, who can shoot and create off the dribble, they'd be pretty sick
        WE WANT DWIGHT HOWARD!!!

Thatd be pretty ****in sick if we traded Boozer and maybe Bogans and/or some picks/money to get him! I think Noah would be sick at power forward because he's not big enough to be a dominant center and he's consistent because he's not really an offensive option but his presence in the paint is UNREAL! He's tough as ***** on them boards on both sides of the court!

I'd settle with Joe Johnson too though. Although at times he has bad shot selection too. ***** I love Jamal Crawford too. He's like a cheap version of Johnson but with a nice shot!

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post

No kidding.
          Joe jhonson isa ****in problem...butchu right it will never happen happen...until its too late

Comment

WE WANT DWIGHT HOWARD!!!

Thatd be pretty ****in sick if we traded Boozer and maybe Bogans and/or some picks/money to get him! I think Noah would be sick at power forward because he's not big enough to be a dominant center and he's consistent because he's not really an offensive option but his presence in the paint is UNREAL! He's tough as ***** on them boards on both sides of the court!

I'd settle with Joe Johnson too though. Although at times he has bad shot selection too. ***** I love Jamal Crawford too. He's like a cheap version of Johnson but with a nice shot!
            That would be nice but I seriously doubt we have a shot at Dwight.

Comment

No kidding.

yea but there's not really much we would want back from the Bulls...you would lose some of your depth because im sure it'll cost you someone like Deng and Gibson or something

WE WANT DWIGHT HOWARD!!!

I'd settle with Joe Johnson too though. Although at times he has bad shot selection too.

Dwight is LA bound but trust me...someone like Joe Johnson or Rudy Gay on the Bulls? game over

Comment

Originally posted by jakdariipa View Post
                God damn waR....tHAT ***** IN YO AVI IS KILLEN EM
                Yeah shes bad, huh?

:wank::wank::wank:

Comment

Dwight is LA bound but trust me...someone like Joe Johnson or Rudy Gay on the Bulls? game over
                  I never thought about Gay but that makes sense.

But Johnson has a humongous contract and I'm not even sure ATL would be willing to part with him.

Comment

I never thought about Gay but that makes sense.

But Johnson has a humongous contract and I'm not even sure ATL would be willing to part with him.

you know who's a free agent this year that risky but if it pans out could boost the Bulls up?

Michael Redd...like i said, its risky but he wont be commanding a monster contract coming off surgery...if he regains form, you get a dead eye shooter that can also create off the dribble

Comment

you know who's a free agent this year that risky but if it pans out could boost the Bulls up?

Michael Redd...like i said, its risky but he wont be commanding a monster contract coming off surgery...if he regains form, you get a dead eye shooter that can also create off the dribble
                      The knock on Redd is that he's lacking on defense.

Plus the fact that he just doesn't hustle enough especially in clutch situations.

Maybe Thibs can work with him, but if that's his style of play then it might not work cause defense/hustle is the most important aspect of this team.

Comment

Working...
                      X