Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, Diaz definitely deserves credit too for Miguel's performance last night.

I would like to see what Diaz can do with young, up and coming fighters.

Apparently he's opening a gym in PR & he's going to train prospects.

He could help build alot of great careers.

Comment

• i could'nt tell who the bigger fighter was tbh... maybe cotto by just a few lbs...

Comment

• Originally posted by RenaissanceMan7 View Post
        but really cmon, roided up, with olympic style drug testing, ppl just hate floyd

i wish one day i have as much haters like floyd
        It takes a year to get the muscle mass that will get you that lean mean look. Floyd had a 2 months osdt. The real osdt is a 1 year.. I think he prepped up before the testing..

If he really was serious should have been a whole year testing..

If you know how to roid up you know it's a year long cycle to benefit with it..

I think Floyd been cycling during the off break season.. Not hating just seeing a lean heavy floyd in there. Roiding can get you bigger. I think every year he is bulking up..

Comment

• I hope Cotto does not get frustrated after this loss and lets Díaz go. I don't think Cotto could fight any better at this stage of his career than he is doing now and Díaz is responsible for this.

Comment

• He improved Cotto when i thought he was done. I think he will continue to have great success. I gained a new respect for Cotto.

Comment

• Originally posted by RightStraight View Post
              Mayweather was actually the smaller guy in that fight. Literally, he weighed 147 while Cotto weighed 154 or so.

They're about even in just about everything else but arm length.
              someone is lying here, lol...he weighed 151 not 147..

Comment

• Co-sign that.

He did a terrific job at bringing out the best in Cotto.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mirage MGM View Post
                  Cotto looked like a small dude trying to get out of a clinch..

Cotto looked small compared to him.. Just the muscle mass of floyd's upper body seems roided up. Cotto looked really small in there.. it felt weird seeing how small cotto looked during the clinches.. Floyd's upper body was engulfing cotto..

Floyd looked like the bigger man and the bigger muscle mass. The deltoids and torso of Floyd looked surprisingly big.

not to mention when he rehydrated he looks like a middle weight compared to cotto. Cotto is a big dude, but when they were tied together cotto looked like the smaller dude.

Yup only a blind man can't see he was even bigger than Cotto when he re-hydrated on fight night.

cotto is a small junior-middle weight.....of course, he was originally a junior-welter....floyd looked just as big as cotto, especially across the back...nothing suspect there in my view, the guy is 35

pacquiao is a lot smaller than mayweather...but manny is used to taking on bigger guys

Comment

• no surprise, the man is a Good Trainer!

Comment

• If you are going by lean body weight I think Floyd is the bigger man. I think Cotto is a welterweight that likes to eat good. He looks soft at 154. Just because Mayweather is tested during the weeks before his fights does not mean he is not using steriods between fights. I am not saying he uses steriods, only that it's possible.

Comment

Working...
                      X