No announcement yet.

Texas On The Take: And The Boxing Emberrassment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    so it's okay he roided before because mosley took extra tests?

fine.

roach will check margs handwraps 3 times before the fight.

happy?
    i see you missed my second sentence

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
      resto actually cheated in a fight....margo attempted to cheat......you cant really say one is a murderer because he was guilty for attempted murder , can you?......
      that wasnt the first time hes cheated, only anidiot believes that

he had the biggest fight of his career with cotto, of course he cheated

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
        can margaCHEATo prove it?
        burden of proof is on the accuser not the defendant.

I will let it go when margaCHEATo admits it, apologizes and donates all of the undeserved money he has and will acquire to charity after retiring permanently from Boxing. Bet on it.
        guilty until proven innocent eh... man I'm sure glad you aren't a judge

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
          that wasnt the first time hes cheated, only anidiot believes that

he had the biggest fight of his career with cotto, of course he cheated
          you got proof?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Copeland View Post
            who cares... I just booked my hotel reservations for Nov 12th and 13th.

no better way to sum up how I feel than this classic joint.
            you support cheaters, something we already know

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Copeland View Post
              Get real man. Texas doesn't give a **** what others think about them? Sorry to be so blunt but it's the truth.
              Oh, I am not delusional about that. They wanted to secede because President Obama was elected (http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=54198769936) and have standing sites all over the internet supporting this action. I think it's traitorous and it illustrates, without equivocation, that they don't give a damn about what anyone else thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
                you got proof?
                'Proof' is too high a standard. There is evidence. Unfortunately they, margaCHEATo and team, covered their tracks well enough that we cannot categorically declare it to be true.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                  After two respected state commissions decline to license a proven cheater leave it to a state with no moral integrity, Texas. As our favorite sport has seen its slow but steady decline into corruption, bad calls, blatant dodging, and horrible judgments, another blemish appears on her once glorious face. Licensing a man who should be behind bars along with his infamous trainer, Antonio "Margacheato" Margarito and the aforementioned Javier Capetillo. This decision both saddens and sickens me. I for one will not watch nor support this fight. I am fully aware that this will probably not make a difference in its success or failure but if we as true boxing fans unite and show these crooked scumbags they ill not profit from these deplorable actions then maybe they will stop shoving these bad fights down our throats.
                  Last time I checked, the sport itself is dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                    you support cheaters, something we already know
                    you know damn well you would be going if your broke @ss could afford it....don't front

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
                      you got proof?
                      That is usually the last stand of someone who believes something to be true in his heart but does not wish to admit it to himself. Look within, son. Tell me you think that margaCHEATo was the first cheater to get caught the first time he tried to cheat.

Comment

Working...
                      X