Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has more power? S.O.G or the Matrix?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dirrell didn't land a lot against Froch, but had him hurt at one point. Ward hit Green with many, many perfectly flush shots yet didn't seriously hurt him.

Dirrell definitely has more power.

Comment

Dirrel easily! Just look at his last 2 fights and see how he was knocking his opponents back.

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
        Explain please.
        Ward is just much more polished and composed. He would've beat Froch 10-2, Dirrell nicked him 7-5 on my card.

Ward knows how to fight on the inside and is great at any distance. He has much better balance than Dirrell, who makes a boxing ring look like an ice rink at times. Ward wouldn't give away rounds like Dirrell did against Froch, who obviously lacked confidence in his ability to fight toe-to-toe into late in that late. I also think Ward is a better switch-hitter than Dirrell, though both are supremely gifted in that regard.

Dirrell has the edge in power and a slight edge in speed. That won't be enough to keep Ward from roughing him up and outworking him.

Comment

Son of Balco doesnt seem to have much power. Dirrell did kd AA but he was already in an awkward position so not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
            Well my thoughts..

I think Dirrell won't engage in in-fighting.

Green could've stop Ward on the inside the whole fight.

Just clinch and the ref will seperate.

Dirrell will box with Ward keep him at a distance.

Andre is taller and has a reach advantage.

Hes also faster.

Ward jumps in at times.

Dirrell can catch him on the way in.

Ward has a experience advantage.

And I can't see Ward hurting Dirrell unless AA ruined his chin.

Dirrell can win this.
            Agreed....Direll could be the stealing this tournanment, If he fights tall and uses his jab effectively..I like his chances..

Comment

Power is OVERRATED! one thing I love about the Klitchko's, even though they know they have Power, that is not all they depend upon to get wins

Dirrell and Ward both have good Boxing Skills, this fight is going 12 Rounds FOR SURE! it is going to be a chess match, the smarter fighter will win by Decision

I honestly don't know who has more Power, I have seen more Power FROM Dirrell thus far in this Tournament but that is not to say Ward don't have Power, Ward stays with his game plan he doesn't chase KO's not only that but Ward is usually way up on the cards so he doesn't need to go for the KO
              Last edited by sicko; 06-21-2010, 06:20 PM.

Comment

............bump

Comment

Dirrell does. He's a boxer who don't look for power too but I'd rather get punched by Ward than Andre.

Comment

Dirrell hits much harder. He actually hurts opponents. Ward just boxes their shoes off for 12 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X