Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny is UNBEATABLE right now, can't think of a boxer in history that could beat him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
    Hey annie, you got any points to bet on clottey?
    Nah, I might risk a thousand or so, but I don't particularly expect Ping Ping to lose tonight.

I did bet ALL of my points on the second JMM fight (and believed I made the right pick) but two judges meant I had to give all of my wealth to the Pinoy lounge that night.

Comment

Boo hoo someone one stared my thread... This bucktoothed ***get whines about everything... What a straight puss....

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
        Hey annie, you got any points to bet on clottey?
        i put all my points on david diaz.

i'm either smart as hell or dumb as fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by dakoNYCaso View Post
          Boo hoo someone one stared my thread... This bucktoothed ***get whines about everything... What a straight puss....
          Good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            Good stuff.
            Thanks ****...

Listen, you are a ***** and everyone here thinks so.... You whine and complain on NSB, VIP lounge and probably on your own Classic lounge...

Do us a favor and drink some bleach and off yourself,,, you obsolete, never-was could have been....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dakoNYCaso View Post
                Thanks ****...

Listen, you are a ***** and everyone here thinks so.... You whine and complain on NSB, VIP lounge and probably on your own Classic lounge...

Do us a favor and drink some bleach and off yourself,,, you obsolete, never-was could have been....
                Who's alt is this then?

As for what "everyone" thinks, I really couldn't give a ****. After all, "everyone" is probably as intelligent as you are.

Comment

Pacquiao fights the exact same way as he used to against Jay Em Em the second time. I am one of Pacuiaos biggest fans here, but I see that. What has let him seem to get better is that he has kept his speed and power.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    Pacquiao fights the exact same way as he used to against Jay Em Em the second time. I am one of Pacuiaos biggest fans here, but I see that. What has let him seem to get better is that he has kept his speed and power.
                    I think he also became more patient now since the JMM rematch, he is more controlled and not as reckless IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      I think he also became more patient now since the JMM rematch, he is more controlled and not as reckless IMO.
                      I don't think he was reckless at all against marquez. That was one of the first times I we saw him box and try to beat Marquez's counter skills with his speed and power. To me it looked like he fought him the way he fought Cotto, but was fighting a guy who was holding his ground and actually knew how to box.

Comment

Working...
                      X