Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Pacquiao beat Hatton so easily, why he'll beat Cotto, & why he'll lose to Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MIP4P1 View Post
    JMM went on to... Yes, but I said JMM looked like crap against Barrera which is why the rematch finally happened after 4 years. Roach was waiting for Pacquiao's kryptonite to finally get old, it didn't happen! Just like after the rematch they never took on JMM for a 3rd fight, when EVERYONE wanted to see it. However, they rematched the Shot morales for a 3rd time despite being clearly washed up.

3 ATG's greats, Yes. 1 Loss against an washed up Morales, a draw against a smaller Marquez (cough, robbery), and a win over Barrera. Good, but not Great!

Learn how to read and comprehend!
    You're an idiot. The only reason JMM ever got a shot at Barrera's belt in the 1st place was because he filled for Pac because of the lawsuit over Pac's promotional rights between Golden Boy and Top Rank which froze Pac out of his title shot when he was the #1 contender and Barrera wanted to keep his scheduled date and stay busy.

If that lawsuit never happened it would have been Pac vs Barrera for the title which ended in boring but dominating fashion and Marquez would still be a struggling journeyman trying to get dates on friday night fights.

Comment

Originally posted by MIP4P1 View Post

I know you don't believe that garbage, LOL.

Pacquiao, a guy who lost to a washed up Morales, got outboxed by the smaller Marquez, and KO'd twice by bums, doesn't even belong in the same ring as Mayweather. Pacquiao is gonna get CLOWNED!
      so if Marquez was smaller than Pacquiao at 130 what does that make Marquez against Mayweather???? By your logic Mayweather's win over Marquez is a sham.

Comment

Bump...

Comment

Originally posted by Moe Howard View Post
          Not bad analysis. Minus the part about Cotto being shot.

Cotto is gonna make a huge statement in this fight.
          The TS was 100% right.

Comment

i heard that team mayweather ducked left handed fighters as much as they can

Comment

Originally posted by BAnimalistic5.0 View Post
              i heard that team mayweather ducked left handed fighters as much as they can
              I heard you're ******ed...

Comment

I like your last statement

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                  Is that the guy who almost KO'd Roy Jones? What a legend! I love the Pazmanian Devil!
                  whoa whoa......almost Ko'ed Roy Jones?...not even close

Comment

True boxing fans know this was just match-making.

Comment

Originally posted by moneym View Post
                      i heard you're ******ed...
                      yo xcaret, i heard you have pinoy blood

Comment

Working...
                      X