No announcement yet.

Operation Repo: Real or Fake?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Operation Repo: Real or Fake?

Saw it last night and the scenes look scripted and I'm pretty sure it's illegal for repomen to throw down with the debtors. I'm not a pro repoman or anything but it seems so fake.

Originally posted by lparm View Post
    Saw it last night and the scenes look scripted and I'm pretty sure it's illegal for repomen to throw down with the debtors. I'm not a pro repoman or anything but it seems so fake.
    It says right in the opening THIS IS BASED ON REAL EVENTS............Its scripted, but based on what really happened per se........They exaggerate alot of the crap on that show..............

Comment

fake, for sure. the acting and scripts in that show are horrible and like the poster above said, alot of thing are over exagerated but some thing about it has me watching every episode.

Comment

Originally posted by KINGPIN4LIFE View Post
        It says right in the opening THIS IS BASED ON REAL EVENTS............Its scripted, but based on what really happened per se........They exaggerate alot of the crap on that show..............
        ^ exactly.. I stopped watching it cause the bigger emo looking girl got on my nerves and the white muscle dude did as well

It's just exaggerated like King says..blah

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
          ^ exactly.. I stopped watching it cause the bigger emo looking girl got on my nerves and the white muscle dude did as well

It's just exaggerated like King says..blah
          Damn, ditched me. I fell like a girl figuring out that dude she liked was just messin' with her for the sex.

Comment

Working...
          X