No announcement yet.

Having a late party at house

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    I never once claimed I know who you are.

All I know is a Black Man's face, Body that has lifted weight, and smarts.

All the net has given me. That's it.

its not about what you know, its what you think you know when you see someone on the surface, until something is revealed. btw I don't lift weights as much as you think, i'm not a meathead. for the most part my physique comes from genes, even though i'm the only man in the family built to this level, so its natural. I don't get credit for it though, damn near everyone I've met at one point has always thought I was on roids, girls and guys alike

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
      its not about what you know, its what you think you know when you see someone on the surface, until something is revealed. btw I don't lift weights as much as you think, i'm not a meathead. for the most part my physique comes from genes, even though i'm the only man in the family built to this level, so its natural. I don't get credit for it though, damn near everyone I've met at one point has always thought I was on roids, girls and guys alike
      Stop and I didn't ever mean to strike a nerve.

I didn't label you as a meathead, and I wish I had your mass. fact LOL.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by BarryObama View Post
        Im kinda buzz the missus is all self conscious. She is three months pregnant . Im buzzing kinda getting drunk i love life right now. I love boxingscene Boxingscene>>>>>>>>>>>then any social networking site. I love this site to be honest.

Hope you and the misses have a sense of humor, because I just ordered 27 pizzas and three topless dancers for your party. Oh.. and they are not prepaid.

Comment

everything comes with a price...remember that

if you could sell your soul in order to pull any woman you want would you do it
          I'm sure the dude don't have a price just to **** one of his gf's girls..Idk who you been around, but if i'm hangin with somebody, there's no IOU's for a hook up..

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
          That's the question right there...............................I need the answer.
          ''

Then answer it for yourself, *****..

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST KING View Post
            I keep using the same internet calculator.

It reads: You just ****ed with the wrong person.

Don't know if that's a mechanical error.

The machine would like to ask you again if your input was correct.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST KING View Post
              I'm sure the dude don't have a price just to **** one of his gf's girls..Idk who you been around, but if i'm hangin with somebody, there's no IOU's for a hook up..

''

lol, i was talking about him. i was saying in general

Comment

lol, i was talking about him. i was saying in general
                Understood .

Comment

lol pinches ******* Dijen.........blah blah me voy a sacar cabezas guey.

Comment

Oye Negrio, No dijistes nada para mi.

Por que no tienes esquina verdad? Solamente Tu, Y no mas pendejo.

Comment

Working...
                    X