No announcement yet.

the GGG reign is over - blame it on industry - gets ethered on ESPN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the GGG reign is over - blame it on industry - gets ethered on ESPN

Time for the Miracle Man Jacobs to set things straight.

The fact that Golovkin now, at 35, 2017, coherently stated VIVIDLY:

''160 is good for me, and 154 is VERY good category for me...''

''if it's big money fight...''

FFS, what big money fights is Golovkin referring to?

c'mon yall. the charade is over. Don't make me go into Sheriff mode nowz.

ggg fans, blame guys like Dan Rafael who could've coached Loeffler and Abel to better prepare when the bucket became full...

If you can do 154 for Floyd, you can do 155 for the guy Floyd beat.

Very simple logic that somehow escapes some of Lil g's fans.

Whenever one wonders why the fight hasn't been made yet, this is the first thing to point to.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
      If you can do 154 for Floyd, you can do 155 for the guy Floyd beat.

Very simple logic that somehow escapes some of Lil g's fans.

Whenever one wonders why the fight hasn't been made yet, this is the first thing to point to.
      but 155 is old news. 2017 clarified that 15 million was offered and at 160. Back in Oct. of 2015 Alvarez said he needed a year or 2 for 160. It has been about a year and a half. Alvarez true to his word.

Golovkin is full of shıt. Again, WHY DIDN'T ESPN or Golovkin talk or ask ggg about the OFFER, if it was substantial!!! ggg continually states if it's a big money fight.

I'm starting to wonder if for years Abel and Loeffler were only following what ggg wanted.. maybe it's been ggg all along. the nice guy look but a fake poser boy
      Last edited by Lester Tutor; 03-01-2017, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Wow. I log on an notice that a few losers just couldn't wait for GGG's media day so they could make dumb hate threads with no merit. Grow up

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
          but 155 is old news. 2017 clarified that 15 million was offered and at 160. Back in Oct. of 2015 Alvarez said he needed a year or 2 for 160. It has been about a year and a half. Alvarez true to his word.

Golovkin is full of shıt. Again, WHY DIDN'T ESPN or Golovkin talk or ask ggg about the OFFER, if it was substantial!!! ggg continually states if it's a big money fight.

I'm starting to wonder if for years Abel and Loeffler were only following what ggg wanted.. maybe it's been ggg all along. the nice guy look but a fake poser boy

Beg to differ.

It won't be old news until we get a good explanation from Lil g.

You want big money fights?

The Floyd fight is a pipedream. He is retired and it looks like that isn't changing.

So, if you CAN make 154 AND YOU DO WANT A BIG MONEY FIGHT, why in the name of all that is holy would you NOT GO TO 155 for Canelo?

I can't tell you what a disservice this guy has done to boxing fans by not agreeing to what Canelo asked for last year.

Golovkin is the reason the fight hasn't happened.

Comment

Beg to differ.

It won't be old news until we get a good explanation from Lil g.

You want big money fights?

The Floyd fight is a pipedream. He is retired and it looks like that isn't changing.

So, if you CAN make 154 AND YOU DO WANT A BIG MONEY FIGHT, why in the name of all that is holy would you NOT GO TO 155 for Canelo?

I can't tell you what a disservice this guy has done to boxing fans by not agreeing to what Canelo asked for last year.

Golovkin is the reason the fight hasn't happened.
            Lol, no he's not you dumbass. GBP and Canelo have made it clear the earliest this fight could ever happen is september. And the problem with you is you dont want to see these two fight at their best, no one cares if Golovkin drains himself for Floyd, because Floyd is small, draining himself is evening that fight up. Why would he drain himself to fight Alvarez? Thats a legit fight and I can do without watching one guy compromised, its the equivalent of Canelo fighting a shot Golovkin.

Whats the point of watching a weakened and drained Golovkin vs Canelo? A weakened and drained Golovkin is still strong for Mayweather.
            Last edited by SplitSecond; 03-01-2017, 07:42 AM.

Comment

This is why I like Stephen A. Smith covering boxing. He's not gonna let you get away with B.S. and he's gonna ask the tough questions. Like he asked Pacquiao about fighting Crawford after the Vargas fight.

Notice how Max was trying to clean up GGG's statements while SAS asked him a good question 'Brook is small. Mayweather is small. Why not fight someone bigger?' That is a legitimate question to ask and a question that should've been asked a long time ago by the boxing media. Did you see SAS face when GGG said Canelo has done nothing? That's a ridiculous statement by GGG and Max was going to let it slide but thankfully SAS checked him on it and brought up GGG's hypocrisies

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                Lol, no he's not you dumbass. GBP and Canelo have made it clear the earliest this fight could ever happen is september. And the problem with you is you dont want to see these two fight at their best, no one cares if Golovkin drains himself for Floyd, because Floyd is small, draining himself is evening that fight up. Why would he drain himself to fight Alvarez? Thats a legit fight and I can do without watching one guy compromised, its the equivalent of Canelo fighting a shot Golovkin.

Whats the point of watching a weakened and drained Golovkin vs Canelo? A weakened and drained Golovkin is still strong for Mayweather.
                You know, it's sad when you see a poster realize he has NO TAKE but try to forward some bullshyt anyway. And the name calling? You can do better.

But then again, why should I expect better given that weakazzed take?

You are saying it is OK for Gennady to "drain" himself against Floyd- who dominated Canelo. But, it IS NOT OK for Lil g to be a POUND HEAVIER against Canelo who HAS NEVER BEEN OVER 155 ON A SCALE and who has never fought anyone over that weight?

And BTW, Gennady doesn't think he would be drained at 154. He says as much by citing the fact that 30 days out for Jacobs he is 165.

He himself doesn't think he would be drained at 154.

So try again.

Tell us what earthly reason a fighter who publically says he would be fine at 154 not want to fight a guy who has NEVER BEEN OVER 155 on a scale?

Comment

You know, it's sad when you see a poster realize he has NO TAKE but try to forward some bullshyt anyway. And the name calling? You can do better.

But then again, why should I expect better given that weakazzed take?

You are saying it is OK for Gennady to "drain" himself against Floyd- who dominated Canelo. But, it IS NOT OK for Lil g to be a POUND HEAVIER against Canelo who HAS NEVER BEEN OVER 155 ON A SCALE and who has never fought anyone over that weight?

And BTW, Gennady doesn't think he would be drained at 154. He says as much by citing the fact that 30 days out for Jacobs he is 165.

He himself doesn't think he would be drained at 154.

So try again.

Tell us what earthly reason a fighter who publically says he would be fine at 154 not want to fight a guy who has NEVER BEEN OVER 155 on a scale?
                  Im calling you names because your a grown man acting like a child. Dawson also said he wouldn't be drained and im sure every fighter that still ended up drained. But you dont actually want to see the Canelo-Golovkin fight do you? At best Canelo vs a Golovkin shell. Aslong as you get to win online debates against strangers.

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
                    Wow. I log on an notice that a few losers just couldn't wait for GGG's media day so they could make dumb hate threads with no merit. Grow up
                    yeah unfortunately these threads troll actually testimony, not fabrication or theory.

but for you, ''154 is very good category for me...'' - ggg

when he is responding to a question as to why he hasn't moved up... or do you think he forgot to mention Floyd, a retired boxer, to be a boxing's current #1 154? lol

Comment

Working...
                    X