Gamer dies from blood clot due to siitting down at PC too long

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rizkybizness View Post
    No Overwatch?

I'm a console peasant but am seriously considering trying to join the PC master race.
    Bro, Im not trying to brag but I played OW during beta and felt the game was too easy. I just like games with recoil and where aiming is challenging. I feel like OW is just point and shoot. The game is fun no doubt but I just don't feel like it's very competitive. Idk maybe just not my thing.

Ive had consoles too because of some friends but I always go back to my PC. Once you go PC, you never go back. Nothing beats aiming with a mouse and putting your reflexes to work.

Comment

He went out like a true hero.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        I've played CS since 1.6 but I don't play it anymore. I'm a C9 fan all around. VP are pretty beasty. I love Snax and his style. Pretty crafty and sneaky mother****er.

LoL is fun if you get into it. Watching is fun too cause there's a lot of room for outplays. The previous meta was really slow because of lane swaps and ****. But now it has picked up the pace again.

I've been playing a lot of H1Z1 lately.
        I don't understand a word of what you just said.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          I don't understand a word of what you just said.
          If you don't follow PC games then of course you won't.

Comment

Bro, Im not trying to brag but I played OW during beta and felt the game was too easy. I just like games with recoil and where aiming is challenging. I feel like OW is just point and shoot. The game is fun no doubt but I just don't feel like it's very competitive. Idk maybe just not my thing.

Ive had consoles too because of some friends but I always go back to my PC. Once you go PC, you never go back. Nothing beats aiming with a mouse and putting your reflexes to work.

I'm not a hardcore gamer but do like to play every other blue moon. The only game that I've come across fps wise that never got boring for me was black hawk down. I've tried battle field and it was OK but I got bored real quick with the tanks. That **** is stupid

Comment

I got Metal Gear Solid on the playstation when I was 14 and I played nonstop for about 28 hours.

I also played the first resident evil for like 8 hours, I beat it in one night.

Ever since then no game has been able to keep my attention span for more than an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by El Malo. View Post
                I'm not a hardcore gamer but do like to play every other blue moon. The only game that I've come across fps wise that never got boring for me was black hawk down. I've tried battle field and it was OK but I got bored real quick with the tanks. That **** is stupid
                Battlefield isn't for everyone but that game is great. They have game modes like team deathmatch with no vehicles. The shooting is great in that game.
                Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
                I got Metal Gear Solid on the playstation when I was 14 and I played nonstop for about 28 hours.

I also played the first resident evil for like 8 hours, I beat it in one night.

Ever since then no game has been able to keep my attention span for more than an hour.
                Broooo I just got the first Resident Evil on PS4 a couple of months ago. It's soooo damn good and brought back so many memories. I also remember playing the first Halo when I first got it all night. I pulled an all nighter that night until I beat the game. I loved the game but funny enough, I never bought any other Halo after that one.

Comment

Please do yourself the favor and give Overwatch a run - for real.

Comment

Originally posted by rizkybizness View Post
                    Please do yourself the favor and give Overwatch a run - for real.
                    I did it give it a run though. A short one but a run nonetheless. I've never been a fan of those type of games. I never even liked Quake tbh. One game I did like that's the closest to those type of shooters was Tribes. Don't get me wrong, OW is fun but it's not something that would keep my attention for long.

Comment

I did it give it a run though. A short one but a run nonetheless. I've never been a fan of those type of games. I never even liked Quake tbh. One game I did like that's the closest to those type of shooters was Tribes. Don't get me wrong, OW is fun but it's not something that would keep my attention for long.
                      I can't stop playing it but TBH I'm admittedly not an avid gamer, to me this is my first experience like this. Whatever genres Overwatch encompasses, I have never played any game like this and I had never played online games with friends, so maybe I'm a little biased at the moment LOL.

To each their own for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X