Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martin Murray vs. Gabriel Rosado Set, April 22 In Liverpool

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Martin Murray vs. Gabriel Rosado Set, April 22 In Liverpool

[Click Here To Read More]

Interesting. I know Murray said he's coming back down to MW after fighting at SMW, but I didn't think he would since he was struggling to make that weight.

Comment

I kind of favor Gabriel Rosado tbh. He has tenacity Murray sorely lacks.

Comment

I'm down for this

Comment

The battle of the irrelevants, the fight poster should be ' we promise you the loser has to retire'

Comment

good fight, both gave Golovkin some type of challenge

Comment

Murray outpoints Rosado, lately Gabe's been all bark no bite

Comment

Rosado some how keeps landing decent/good fights. Dont know exactly how, but I'm happy for him.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  I kind of favor Gabriel Rosado tbh. He has tenacity Murray sorely lacks.
                  murray is the better fighter.he just had the misfortune of being the visitor fighting in his opponents (sturm and martinez) home town he won those fights despite what the official records say.rosado just got schooled easily by willie monroe where he showed ZERO tenacity. easy work for murray.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                    good fight, both gave Golovkin some type of challenge
                    neither guy gave ggg a challenge.they both got brutally beaten from pillar to post.

Comment

Working...
                    X