X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
    Bayern are levels above Arsenal.

EPL teams struggle to compete against the elite in Europe. It's embarrassing that EPL fans refuse to admit it yet claim they have the best league.
    Arsenal have always and always will be a joke in the Champions League. Even when the Prem was dominating the CL they were a joke, it's just too big of a trophy for them as a club, they can't handle the pressure of it. No shame in that like...just stop wasting a spot and embarrassing the whole country is all i ask.

Agree with my boy MotherDucker....i'd rather not even get in than have our pants pulled down like that in front of the footballing world.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
      alexis nest home will be in turin, Allegri 4-2-3-1 wrecking havoc. with sanchez it will be perfect
      He doesn't want to go back to that bum league. He wants to challenge himself...which is why he'll be desperate to make the move he originally wanted to make until his wife forced him to choose to live in London so she could shop in Harrods more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
        He doesn't want to go back to that bum league. He wants to challenge himself...which is why he'll be desperate to make the move he originally wanted to make until his wife forced him to choose to live in London so she could shop in Harrods more often.
        atleast he will win 2 prestigious throphies every year. liverpool and arsenal can only offer 4th or 7th position in the league

Comment

• Yeah United to be fair! Obviously.

No way should Spurs and Arsenal be allowed to qualify for the champions league. It is a waste of everyone's time and damages the premiership brand ffs.

Roy Keane said it best - why try so hard to qualify for a tournament you have no hope of winning? I know it is about money but it is still like Gary Lockett fighting tooth and nail to get a shot at Kelly Pavlik and then taking 53 knees in the fight.

I disagree with Keane about Ozil being a decent player though. There couldn't be a more Arsenal player. I don't agree that class in permanent. That guy is playing like a complete bum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            We'll see though. Citeh might do well in it this year. I have a sneaky feeling they will do quite well.
            I don't. Haven't Monaco averaged summat like 3-4 goals a game in all comps? Top scorers in Europe.

Up against Kolarov. Decent for the neutral I suppose.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
              I don't. Haven't Monaco averaged summat like 3-4 goals a game in all comps? Top scorers in Europe.

Get your excuses in early lad, they've averaged 3-4 goals against sardine fishermen yet City fans are not confident of beating a bummy French League team despite outspending them by about 2 billion pounds

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post

to be fair, if you lose to them then City are an embarrassment as well.

Comment

to be fair, if you lose to them then City are an embarrassment as well.
                  B..but they've been putting 3-4 past footballing powerhouses such as Metz and Lorient!

This will be a tough one for City. A 2 nil loss should be seen as a decent result for City despite having fifth choice centre backs which cost £30m+.

Comment

I disagree with Keane about Ozil being a decent player though. There couldn't be a more Arsenal player. I don't agree that class in permanent. That guy is playing like a complete bum.
                    Oh and Ozil is probably the best in the world in his position.

He's just levels above Arsenal, he never should have joined them in the first place. He's way too much of a winner to be happy at a club like Arsenal.

Let's not forget this was a player who was tearing chit up at Real Madrid and was sold to make way for a player who isn't half the player Ozil is....but was the star of the moment in James Rodriguez. They sold Ozil knowing Rodriguez wasn't better than him he just had more of a ''showbiz'' name. Wasn't that the beginning of Mourinho's downfall there when Ronnie and co started sulking at Ozil being sold?

Real Madrid should sign Ozil back and he'll be back to putting them on a plate for Ronaldo and Bale etc in no time. He's a great player but you can just see he's sulking at having such bums around him at Arsenal. I remember his first season when he was putting about 3 or 4 on a plate nearly every game for Giroud who was missing about 95% of them...surely that's gotta dishearten a player when you come from having them assists ate up by the big dogs to having a donkey like Giroud score one every ten chances.
                    Last edited by Roy Jones Jnr; 02-16-2017, 11:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                      Oh and Ozil is probably the best in the world in his position.

He's just levels above Arsenal, he never should have joined them in the first place. He's way too much of a winner to be happy at a club like Arsenal.

Let's not forget this was a player who was tearing chit up at Real Madrid and was sold to make way for a player who isn't half the player Ozil is....but was the star of the moment in James Rodriguez. They sold Ozil knowing Rodriguez wasn't better than him he just had more of a ''showbiz'' name. Wasn't that the beginning of Mourinho's downfall there when Ronnie and co started sulking at Ozil being sold?

Real Madrid should sign Ozil back and he'll be back to putting them on a plate for Ronaldo and Bale etc in no time. He's a great player but you can just see he's sulking at having such bums around him at Arsenal. I remember his first season when he was putting about 3 or 4 on a plate nearly every game for Giroud who was missing about 95% of them...surely that's gotta dishearten a player when you come from having them assists ate up by the big dogs to having a donkey like Giroud score one every ten chances.
                      Ozil is an absolute melt.

I actually feel sorry for Arsenal fans that they have him.

Comment

Working...
                      X