Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo knocking out Khan

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
      Bernard Hopkins inside then outside of the ring.

Comment

A.) Inside the ring, Ward neutralizing Kova and Kova acting all different and soft with no ''quack quack'' talk but just rambling in soft confusion.

B.) Outside: NSB gangstas taming the Lil'G hype train on a website and ironically the hype disappearing because of A.) I mean Ward vs Lil'G.

haven'T used ''Lil'G'' in a minute too.

Comment

Muhammad Ali passing away, it was a strange feeling for me! it was the end of a era. A era when the heavyweight champion of the world was not only a sports figure, but a political figure with serious weight behind their voice projection.........

Just look how times of have change! when you have (corporate yes men like Anthony Joshua).........don't these guys know the fight is still not over. That's why you have to respect Tyson Fury, he spoke his beliefs some of them where not quite moral but some of them where! too bad he could not keep himself stable.

But i understand that Anthony Joshua is just playing the game, and making a living! very few boxers rarely get any corporate sponsors and endorsements.

Fair play....
          Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 01-02-2017, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Charlo finishing Williams was big for me.
            Canelo icing Khan was unsurprising, but it was memorable because of how dramatic the KO was.
            Ortiz chasing Scott around for 12 uneventful rounds is memorable in the worst way.

Ali was the most significant event by far, but having seen him reduced to a shell for so many years, it was more of a formality to me, if I can put it that way. My feeling were summed up as, "Thank god, that man can finally rest." Respectfully, it seemed as if he'd already been dead for over 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
              Canelo knocking out Khan
              We all knew what the outcome of that fight was gonna be before it was even signed on paper. That was good ol' Cherry picking.....
              It was an ugly KO for sure....

Comment

Obviously Muhammad Ali's passing.

Inside the ring, Brook vs GGG was the biggest moment of excitement for me personally. Also it was one hell of a fight.

I've been impressed by how far Lomachenko has come. That dude is a magician beyond belief. One of the best fighters I have EVER seen.

Comment

Kovalev dropping Ward

Comment

The passing of Muhammad Ali was the only one that transcended beyond boxing, so yes, the passing of the greatest.

Comment

Working...
                    X