Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any conspiracy theorists (planet x cern chemtrails)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
    Jims logic
    The government is pushing a gay agenda and they are forcing gay thoughts into his head
    He's not really gay it's all a conspiracy against him
    And us
    The government wants us all gay
    On the first page you entertained the idea of Niburu, and the idea that Antarctica has some super secret **** going on because it is "off limits" I'd say my conspiracy theory is a little more credible.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      Please don't be offended my gay little friend, I don't hate you, I just think you sneaking behind your wifes back as you go out blow guys in the alley is a little perverse, dont you think?

In anycase lets put all of this behind us, If I knew you'd get this butt hurt over this, I'd never would've brought it up, but you wanted to know what conspiracy theories I think are going on.

So now that I have let you know my conspiracy theories, and you couldn't handle it because you're a little b1tch, please do go head and tell me your conspiracy theories big guy.
      Why do you keep bringing up gay scenario's
      And I told you I got mad cos you tried to tell me bout my kids
      Nothing to do with conspiracy
      Just your ignorance and fear

Comment

Why do these threads always get derailed? Keep it moving forward or start a gay thread and talk about gay shlt there. I want to hear more about conspiracy theories like the antartica or nibiru shlt

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
          Why do you keep bringing up gay scenario's
          And I told you I got mad cos you tried to tell me bout my kids
          Nothing to do with conspiracy
          Just your ignorance and fear
          I only brought up your kids as a reference point. By all means I wish they grow up to be healthy, competent, and productive members of society. You got upset when I said that as a father youd probably wouldn't want them to be gay and you'd be lying if you said yes.

In any case you created a decent thread so let's stay on track. NWO, I wholly buy into, also the Area 51 alien theory had gotten my mind jogging.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            Whatever you might think those studies don't apply to me.
            Oddly enough thats exactly what a repressed gay dude would say.

Comment

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
              Why do these threads always get derailed? Keep it moving forward or start a gay thread and talk about gay shlt there. I want to hear more about conspiracy theories like the antartica or nibiru shlt
              I will be back later
              With evidence for these theorys

Comment

Here are some that turned out to be true
                https://youtu.be/4oPluex8tds

Comment

This is a good one(1crazy dude thinks his kids just ceased to exist)
                  https://youtu.be/2e4XPFsVlz0

Comment

Bigfoot is real

I am serious.

Too many sightings.

My grandfather who was a soldier and a forrest ranger described their existence. In the kashmir mountain range they exist.

My grandfather and some of his fellow soldiers had more than one interaction with what was described as a race of hairy people who speak very fast

Comment

Working...
                    X