Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those wanting GGG to fight Ward at LHW...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just because a person can make weight doesnt mean he will do well at that weight. 3g would get tenderized by ward.

jfc

Comment

Ward himself said he's not coming down to 168 so not sure why people keep taking about it. There was a lot of he said they said so unless you were directly involved in negotiations you can't say what happened for certain; regardless of what happened that was years ago, move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Ce1ska View Post
        Ward himself said he's not coming down to 168 so not sure why people keep taking about it. There was a lot of he said they said so unless you were directly involved in negotiations you can't say what happened for certain; regardless of what happened that was years ago, move on.
        Because now it's perfectly fine for fighters to jump 2 divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post

GGG hasn't shown me anything that'd make me believe that he can be competitive at 175 let alone against a very difficult style like Ward's, so I'm not in favor of that fight anymore, I think if GGG can't get a fight with Jacobs or Saunders next that he should go to 168 and try to get a big fight with the Jack vs Degale winner. A fight against Ramirez would be great too. Hopefully it doesn't take GGG too long to go up to 168 since he doesn't have much time left on the clock especially with his style of fighting, I hope he doesn't take the Canelo bait and wait too long for Canelo to fight him while aging and declining in the process, because that's exactly what Canelo wants. Leonard Hagler kinda stuff, ya kno?
          Loeffler mentioned Degale or Ramirez if they couldn't get any big names so it seems like a possibility.

Comment

He has almost cleared out Middleweight - if he really wants to be 'great', he should move up. If he has the same or similar success SM, go to LH. Why not? It's not as if he's significantly smaller than Roy Jones Jr who achieved much more.

Comment

I just want middleweights to not fight welterweights..

Comment

Originally posted by LongTimeLurker View Post
                He has almost cleared out Middleweight - if he really wants to be 'great', he should move up. If he has the same or similar success SM, go to LH. Why not? It's not as if he's significantly smaller than Roy Jones Jr who achieved much more.
                When I beat Bernard Hopkins, and won the IBF
                The right was hurt, beat him with the left
                Y'all musta forgot! ....
                You remember the left hook that James Toney got
                Sucka move that I stole from a game****
                Y'all musta forgot! ....

Comment

How come ward fans are suddenly starting to move the goalposts? What's wrong with 168? I'd love to see GGG v Ward at 168.

Comment

Originally posted by LongTimeLurker View Post
                    He's on a mission to collect all his 160 belts.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy T View Post
                      How come ward fans are suddenly starting to move the goalposts? What's wrong with 168? I'd love to see GGG v Ward at 168.
                      Ward said he won't come down to 168.

Comment

Working...
                      X