No announcement yet.

Its a mistake to call out GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
    Someone is butthurt I see. I don't give a **** about mandatory challengers. Fighting someone like Wade when you're supposed to be a top p4p fighter is a really, really ****ty move.

Fanboys like you always turn to businessmen whenever it's convenient.
    Right. Clearly he should have refused the fight and gotten himself stripped of the title he just won.

Brilliant unification strategy

Comment

Someone is butthurt I see. I don't give a **** about mandatory challengers. Fighting someone like Wade when you're supposed to be a top p4p fighter is a really, really ****ty move.

Fanboys like you always turn to businessmen whenever it's convenient.
      The great boxers of yesteryear never fought their mandatories. It was a steady string of elite opponents for every bout, right?

You keep yelling Lara's name. but it doesn't ring out. You need more people.

And, I say all of this while being a fan of Lara's. However, to criticize either fighter for this matchup not happening, is shortsighted and dumb. They each have more interesting and relevant options in their respective divisions.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
        The great boxers of yesteryear never fought their mandatories. It was a steady string of elite opponents for every bout, right?

You keep yelling Lara's name. but it doesn't ring out. You need more people.

And, I say all of this while being a fan of Lara's. However, to criticize either fighter for this matchup not happening, is shortsighted and dumb. They each have more interesting and relevant options in their respective divisions.
        "Monroe is more popular doe..."

Comment

"Monroe is more popular doe..."
          Said no one, except for the below poster

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
          Monroe is more popular doe
          hmm

Comment

• Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
            Said no one, except for the below poster

hmm
            Wrong...

Comment

• Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
              HBO is losing money funding his "BIG BUM SHOWS" they will cash him out soon.
              HBO will lose money on stats and metrics alone, but Loeffler and Lil'G and Sanchez will still collect from those $5 dollar venue tickets making the stadium roar on the cheap

Comment

• GGG has been getting crap for a few months and his fans are whining, making threads, and acting like he is being mistreated and defamed. These same posters spent between 5-11 years doing the exact same thing to Floyd, yet never once asked for the madness to stop.

why are GGG can collectively so soft? Maybe a better question, why do they whine when they are subjected to the same things they did on a day in and day out basis since NSB came online?

Comment

Working...
                X