No announcement yet.

Initial reports are 10 dead in Oregon college shooting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know if it's been talked about but;

So some stupid punk kid who happens to be Muslim, makes a hoax bomb clock, gets arrested and everyone is up in arms and giving him free shit because he's Muslim, fooled everyone (well actually just liberals and the liberal media) into thinking he engineered a clock. And being hailed a hero.

Fast forward to now, this mass murderer singled out Christians, and killed them, and all we hear from the media is "gun control". Not that Christians got mercilessly killed. And what about the real hero Chris Mintz? Did he get invited to the White House? Nope, Obama won't mention him. Were the same people that were praising that stupid kid and his "homemade clock" praising and inviting Mr. Mintz to the same places? Not that I have heard of.

That is what is fucked up with this country right now.
    Last edited by Death_Adder; 10-07-2015, 12:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
      I don't know if it's been talked about but;

So some stupid punk kid who happens to be Muslim, makes a hoax bomb clock, gets arrested and everyone is up in arms and giving him free shit because he's Muslim, fooled everyone (well actually just liberals and the liberal media) into thinking he engineered a clock. And being hailed a hero.

Fast forward to now, this mass murderer singled out Christians, and killed them, and all we hear from the media is "gun control". Not that Christians got mercilessly killed. And what about the real hero Chris Mintz? Did he get invited to the White House? Nope, Obama won't mention him. Were the same people that were praising that stupid kid and his "homemade clock" praising and inviting Mr. Mintz to the same places? Not that I have heard of.

That is what is fucked up with this country right now.
      He was asking what religion people were, how do you know he was singling out Christians? How do you know if someone would have answered Muslim, or atheist that they wouldn't have been killed as well.

The kid with the clock did dupe people, but I still stand by he shouldn't have been handcuffed and arrested. Fukin ridiculous that a kid would be treated like that if you don't think you are in danger.

People's hatred for Obama is mind blowing.

Comment

Working...
      X