No announcement yet.

who comes out on top in this round robin of great era's at 130

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    What posts ******? You spam the first page with ten Floyd threads every time you log on, it's pretty easy to follow.
    You can always find El-blanco doing one of two things, trying to lynch Mayweather or taking Golovkin's cum on his face.

Weird fella.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      You can always find El-blanco doing one of two things, trying to lynch Mayweather or taking Golovkin's cum on his face.

Weird fella.
      Hmm he didn't say anything about Floyd.

It's his pathetic groupies, like you or the TS, who piss everybody off.

****, I bet if Floyd himself posted on here, even he'd be embarrassed for you girls.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post

****, I bet if Floyd himself posted on here, even he'd be embarrassed for you girls.

I guess we're even

nothing ticks me off more than hyping someone with a thin resume like Golovkin....good fighter, crappy resume and people act like he is the next coming of marvin haggler

by mayweathers 33rd fight he was a two division lineal champion, 11 total defenses and in his 3rd division

call me a groupie or whatever you like but Mayweather, Pac and a host of other fighters did more than GGG with 33 fights or less....he hasn't even beat a reigning champion or title holder yet

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          I guess we're even

nothing ticks me off more than hyping someone with a thin resume like Golovkin....good fighter, crappy resume and people act like he is the next coming of marvin haggler

by mayweathers 33rd fight he was a two division lineal champion, 11 total defenses and in his 3rd division

call me a groupie or whatever you like but Mayweather, Pac and a host of other fighters did more than GGG with 33 fights or less....he hasn't even beat a reigning champion or title holder yet
          Nice deflection

We're not talking about fighters and their accomplishments, we're talking about their fans.

Some of you just make this forum impossible to read at times, with your hypocrisy and dicksucking.

Especially that ******ed bird I quoted.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            Because it says your name under the thread title you ****in moron, dude go hang yourself you're a waste of life.

Do us all a favor and get a life bro....this had me rolling^^^^^

once again....you do realize this is a boxing forum...keep the kiddy insults coming...I been laughing all day

so basically you just admitted you stalk me....cool

Comment

so instead of us discussing the great match ups that could have been made...(1 actually happened at 135 when they were past prime Casamayor vs. Marquez,) you guys would rather complain about a thread someone made
              if you don't like a thread don't post in it...this isn't non stop boxing.... this is NON STOP BYTCHING

Comment

Welp, this thread got upended by the trolls, huh

Comment

You'd see less Floyd threads if gay trolls like you gave Floyd his due instead of trying to minimize his accomplishments because he has a boring style and is a POS outside the ring. The man's accomplishments are among the greatest in the sport. The longer it takes gay trolls like you and El-blanco to realize this, the more Floyd threads will pop up well into his retirement.

Comment

Working...
                  X