Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz Targets His Ring Return For December

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love to see him fight Broner. I think Ortiz would brutally KO him inside 3 rounds.

Comment

Fight in December. And fight either khan or someone from 140 in next Floyd undercard. Rematch in sept vs Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        Fight in December. And fight either khan or someone from 140 in next Floyd undercard. Rematch in sept vs Floyd
        I'm an Ortiz fan and I don't even want to see that.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
          Yea but alot of people think he was doing really well vs Floyd. He's always in fan friendly fights. And casuals and non boxing watchers love him for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
            how about no to Ortiz-Mayweather 2 ... much more deserving fighters. **at least put Ortiz in with Guerrero or a top 5 WW before having him try for another shot at floyd

and if Ortiz was doing so well vs Mayweather, why did he resort to such blatantly illegal tactics .. like headbutting?

Comment

I complained about the Gomez match-up at first, but now I'm alright with it. Why? because it's possible that he brings out the mental midget in Ortiz. It's not like he deserves a match with the top contenders anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                I would love to see him fight Broner. I think Ortiz would brutally KO him inside 3 rounds.
                browner would whoop his ass worse than mayweather did.

Comment

LOL, He Doesn't Deserve To Fight On Mayweather OR Alexande Uncard! He's SHOT!

Hilarious.... they are talking about laying out some tomato can named "Gomez". He said "Gomez has been talking a lot!" Really? I've been talking a lot too, Victor.... who hasn't... you've become a real embarassment to Boxing!" Now you want to WAR with some bumb named Gomez. You had the shot of your life, you were roughing the hell out of Mayweather, turned it into a real street fight... Floyd didn't look good, and Floyd knew it. You got stupid, backed out of a clinch, with your arms at your side, looking straight at the referee, and got exactly what you deserved... Sucker Punched, lights out, and Mayweather escapes. Mayweather did nothing to win that fight, you just handed it to him on a silver platter. You've done nothing since, except get knocked out, get your jaw broke, and then settle into Hollywood to hang out with Kobe Bryant's wife, play Dancing with the Stars, and chase Stallone around to earn some SAG credits, so you can get a bone in the mailbox, everytime a movie plays, you had a non-speaking part to. Dude, boxing is over for you. You aren't that bright, and you have no fight. You aren't winning any belts at '47 & '54 so get back to reality.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                    browner would whoop his ass worse than mayweather did.
                    BRONER isn't whipping anyone's azz... he's gonna get knocked out by Maidana, if he ever has the ballz to sign the contract... Maidana is waiting. THEN Boner, can go back to '35 and fight Gamboa who he went up in weight to avoid.... he can't beat Gamboa either. Broner looked HORRIBLE against Paulie Mags who hits like a Lightweight, as does Boner....

Comment

I'd love to see Ortiz back, and not just so I could change my sig. Love him or hate him he usually has fun fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X