No announcement yet.

How Do You Feel About Flying?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
    exactly the same, except i fear it so much ive yet to fly.
    You've never been on a plane?

Comment

If I'm on a 10hr plus flight I feel a little uncomfortable for the first hour, and think the plane is going to crash at the first sign of turbulence. But after that I find it ok.

Comment

Originally posted by K.Webster View Post
        If I'm on a 10hr plus flight I feel a little uncomfortable for the first hour, and think the plane is going to crash at the first sign of turbulence. But after that I find it ok.
        I remember on a late flight from PR to Jersey there was turbulence for almost the whole flight and the pilot asked for everyone to sit tight and hold your children, I tight I was gonna die lol!

Comment

i hate flying each year when me and my family go on holidays i gotta get meds , i suffer bad aghrophobia trains and planes lol embarrasing

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
            I prefer the aisle seats so I can stretch my legs out in the aisle and you can get up if you have to without asking the person next to you to move.
            True....my problem is someone always has to get up and step on my feet and also if anyone needs go get up, I have to get up for them. I usually ask for an emergency window aisle window seat which allows me to stretch my legs

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              You've never been on a plane?
              never bro, id maybe get on if it were and emergency and id have to be sedated.

Comment

I remember on a late flight from PR to Jersey there was turbulence for almost the whole flight and the pilot asked for everyone to sit tight and hold your children, I tight I was gonna die lol!
                This is a video I took on a recent flight I took from the worlds most dangerous airport. The runway is extremely short and on a mountain side lol.
                Last edited by BetterCallSaul; 02-26-2013, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
                  i hate flying each year when me and my family go on holidays i gotta get meds , i suffer bad aghrophobia trains and planes lol embarrasing
                  imagine if you could on the plane
                  Flying while flying

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
                  never bro, id maybe get on if it were and emergency and id have to be sedated.
                  Wow!
                  That serious huh!

This is a video I took on a recent flight I took from the worlds most dangerous airport. The runway is extremely short and on a mountain side lol.

Not available but would like to see

Comment

Not available but would like to see
                    I linked it from my facebook. Working for me. Can anybody else see it?

Comment

I linked it from my facebook. Working for me. Can anybody else see it?
                      Privacy settings issue, unless someone is your friend they ain't going to see it.

Comment

Working...
                      X