No announcement yet.

Is Obama a closet atheist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    His presidential speeches are not related to the video, Mr clueless.Your question was unrelated and stupid.
    My main point mr attention seeking bold italic princess, was whether or not his speeches are written by him. I then inferred that presidents in general receive help with their speeches. These two issues were separate yet connected through Obama. If you can see no relation between speeches given by Obama, presidential or otherwise, then its you who are clueless, fat and stupid. And smelly. And gay. And so is your mother.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
      My main point mr attention seeking bold italic princess, was whether or not his speeches are written by him. I then inferred that presidents in general receive help with their speeches. These two issues were separate yet connected through Obama. If you can see no relation between speeches given by Obama, presidential or otherwise, then its you who are clueless, fat and stupid. And smelly. And gay. And so is your mother.
      Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
      That was an excellent speech on religiosity, Christianity and the bible by Obama. Quite profound. Say what you will, but the man is a true scholar.

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
      Does he write his own speeches? I thought presidents got a lot of help?

Not only are you dumb but this makes you a liar as well.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        Not only are you dumb but this makes you a liar as well.
        How me liar?

Now me sad.

Comment

Working...
        X