Collapse
No announcement yet.

Operation Boxingscene Date Night: Part 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Due to my prolonged work schedule (I worked 70 hours last week) I was not able to go with her on Saturday night. I'm disappointed but I was in my office until 8:00 on Sat and it just wasn't gonna happen. Plus, I never got to practice during the week.

I feel like I let her down as well as the numerous posters here that showed their support.

However, she understood and said that we can go at a later date...

Feel free to flame and red k me mercilessly...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Due to my prolonged work schedule (I worked 70 hours last week) I was not able to go with her on Saturday night. I'm disappointed but I was in my office until 8:00 on Sat and it just wasn't gonna happen. Plus, I never got to practice during the week.

I feel like I let her down as well as the numerous posters here that showed their support.

Dont worry BG, it's like that sometimes. Work comes before play. I'm sure she understands, and will be more than willing to patiently wait for ya'll to have a helluva time out after work is done. We rootin fa ya BG.

Comment

i wouldn't worry about looking ridiculous. just by going out & being yourself & giving it a try with your girlfriend should be good enough. it's no different then having a few beers & singing karaoke even though you can't sing at all. it's for fun so go give it a try... it's better then having a guy friend take her out & salsa dance with her. if this will make her happy then go for it.how many times have you gone to a club & seen a guy who can't dance at all but he's out there giving it a whirl & having fun doing it? who cares what you look like if you & your gf are having fun?

Comment

I refuse to look like a fool - that's not how I roll. If I can get some good practice in every weeknight this week then hopefully I'll appear to be a "quick learner" and won't be so awkward on my feet.

Thanks to everyone who gave advice (no matter how ****ty it was). I'll update this thread as I learn all the moves and after Sat night...
          trying too hard to impress is not always a good thing...i once went on a date with a girl who liked to bowl. i hadn't been bowling since i was a kid. we had a few drinks & she kicked my ass the first game. so we had another game & things were going great then in the last leg i had kind of caught on by that time & fluked out & got 3 strikes in a row & she got pissed off at me & thought i was toying with her. that was the last bowling date i ever went on...lol!
          Last edited by joe strong; 04-09-2012, 08:43 AM.

Comment

It's all good you couldn't go, but I'm sure she will make you go soon enough so keep practicing

Comment

LOL, it's alright but you might have to take her somewhere nice to make up for it.

Comment

Believe it or not but you just showed her you are the man. You showed her you are serious in what you do and therefore, can be a good provider.

As I posted several pages back, women like men who are in control. She isn't completely disappointed, but rather impressed.

Don't overdo it though. Have some fun with her next time.

Comment

Working...
                X