• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
    Wish I could be at York Hall for this, gonna be a fun one
    Who you got?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Who you got?
      Ugh, tough one since I've only seen bits and pieces of Bakole but have heard many good things about him. I lean Bakole by KO, but if it goes past 6 things might start to turn Hunter's way. Very tough call, but I'll go with the naturally bigger, stronger guy

Comment

Big gamble for Hunter to take on a prospect up at HW. Lots of risk, maybe not so much reward.

Bakole is a big lump and seems to have very heavy hands at the level he has fought at so far. Hunter has been at much higher level though so maybe he can use his superior skill set.

Interesting, unexpected fight.

Comment

I dont understand how Hunter's team couldnt get him into the WBSS?? honestly he could of made a deep run even possibly won it, i would favour him to beat the likes of Tabiti and glowacki & noel gevor, even Bredis is/was winnable for him.

He was thrown in with Usyk, where he took a horrendous beating (still dont understand how the reff didnt stop that) that HAD to take something out of him before his career even really began....then he had a load of fights lined up in china? then he suddenly moves to HW....which he has no business at being at really...

It reeks of his team trying to make as much money off him in the quickest possible time...if they realised his talent and was managed properly...im not saying he would be an ATG but he would of won a world title at CW.

If he gets KO'd here, which he likely will do, his career is effectively over. shame.

Comment

Hunter won the first four rounds against Usyk before gassing out.

That was at cruiserweight though...he looks odd and out of shape at heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              I dont understand how Hunter's team couldnt get him into the WBSS?? honestly he could of made a deep run even possibly won it, i would favour him to beat the likes of Tabiti and glowacki & noel gevor, even Bredis is/was winnable for him.

He was thrown in with Usyk, where he took a horrendous beating (still dont understand how the reff didnt stop that) that HAD to take something out of him before his career even really began....then he had a load of fights lined up in china? then he suddenly moves to HW....which he has no business at being at really...

It reeks of his team trying to make as much money off him in the quickest possible time...if they realised his talent and was managed properly...im not saying he would be an ATG but he would of won a world title at CW.

If he gets KO'd here, which he likely will do, his career is effectively over. shame.
              He's currently too fat for Cruiserweight

Comment

Bakole's handlers have been making some noise (more like an annoying racket) in the UK for a while now. Talking up how well he looked sparring some of the bigger names in the UK. To me he looks too short and fat, built like Sam Peter. Will be interesting to see how he does against Michael Hunter, a live opponent if he turns up.

Comment

To be honest... I've just done some Google image searching... and Bakole is a lot taller than I thought. Could be interesting...

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
                    Bakole's handlers have been making some noise (more like an annoying racket) in the UK for a while now. Talking up how well he looked sparring some of the bigger names in the UK. To me he looks too short and fat, built like Sam Peter. Will be interesting to see how he does against Michael Hunter, a live opponent if he turns up.
                    hes 6'5...

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
                      To be honest... I've just done some Google image searching... and Bakole is a lot taller than I thought. Could be interesting...
                      Originally posted by mlac View Post
                      hes 6'5...
                      You should read to the last post in a thread before commenting.

Comment

Working...
                      X