Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come Arum isn't getting criticised like Hearn....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because he's not a c unt

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      The difference is anyone with an ounce of common sense understands that Crawford/Spence is not the ww fight we want to see right now given Crawford has just won the title. Wilder and AJ have made multiple title defenses and have defeated the other top HWT's.

Another difference is Bob at least told everyone the deal that he wasn't going to make the fight now and why. Hearn pretended he was making AJ/Wilder then gave a deal he knew would be rejected, which is what he wanted so he could launch DAZN with a AJ fight that wasn't a PPV in the US.
      It's funny because when Brook had the title Americans ripped him to shreds for not fighting the top fighters even though it wasn't his fault as every one was ducking him. But here with two American fighters the Americans have a very different stance. Funny that isn't it?

Comment

Arum shoots straight from the hip, isn't a $h1t eater and doesn't send fake offers to save face and confuse gullible misinformed and often just plain stupid fans. If he doesn't like a fight, he just comes out and says it, but at the end of the day, the fans usually get what they want and he isn't scared to put some of his fighters in high risk/low reward fights because he has a great eye for talent and a deep stable and his whole business doesn't revolve around one hype up cash cow.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
          the difference is very simple AJ was offered the biggest purse in heavyweight history to fight wilder. and he passed

crawford vs spence has never been negotiated.

arum is waiting for spence vs crawford to become a ppv fight so both guys can get paid for the risk.

AJ vs wilder is already a ppv
          Who cares if Spence and Crawford haven't at this time negotiated? When has that stopped "fans" on this board calling duck when a fight hasn't come to fruition?

It's double standards because one side are British while the other side is American. Hypocrisy at it's finest. If Spence was British you would all be slagging him off right now. Don't pretend you wouldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
            Arum shoots straight from the hip, isn't a $h1t eater and doesn't send fake offers to save face and confuse gullible misinformed and often just plain stupid fans. If he doesn't like a fight, he just comes out and says it, but at the end of the day, the fans usually get what they want and he isn't scared to put some of his fighters in high risk/low reward fights because he has a great eye for talent and a deep stable and his whole business doesn't revolve around one hype up cash cow.
            ehhh...i think youre forgetting about the 5 year pac/floyd negotiations...bob did alot of shady stuff.....

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
              You don't even need to mention about AJ supposedly ducking Wilder? Is this some sick kind of joke you've got going on? Because you say nothing but this all the time. Every one of the posts I've seen from you is about AJ supposedly ducking Wilder.

Take your medication, you're not thinking straight.
              i guess you didnt read what i actually said..i said "since fury/wilder has looked like real possibility"

im more focused on wilder and fury getting a deal done and giving them both a chance to shine and have the winner force AJ into fighting him

i give fury nothing but props for wanting the wilder fight and being honest about AJ.....i barely mention or post about AJ anymore...once wilder beats him i will again though....but the boxing world will force your ***** underwear salesman into it whether he wants it or not

have a great evening chump

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                i guess you didnt read what i actually said..i said "since fury/wilder has looked like real possibility"

im more focused on wilder and fury getting a deal done and giving them both a chance to shine and have the winner force AJ into fighting him

i give fury nothing but props for wanting the wilder fight and being honest about AJ.....i barely mention or post about AJ anymore...once wilder beats him i will again though....but the boxing world will force your ***** underwear salesman into it whether he wants it or not

have a great evening chump
                Before/After the Fury/Wilder fight was talked about you mention nothing but AJ. So don't give me that nonsense.

AJ wants the fight in April, all Wilder has to do is sign. But at the moment he's pricing himself out by asking for half. Any other theory is make-believe.

I will have a great evening, dickhead. Thanks for your kind wishes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                  Before/After the Fury/Wilder fight was talked about you mention nothing but AJ. So don't give me that nonsense.

AJ wants the fight in April, all Wilder has to do is sign. But at the moment he's pricing himself out by asking for half. Any other theory is make-believe.

I will have a great evening, dickhead. Thanks for your kind wishes.
                  its gonna be great...wilder is gonna fight and beat fury...and when he does hes gonna have a 50 percent seat at the table for AJ fight(which he didnt currently have)...and the boxing world is going to pressure AJ into making the fight and taking those terms

aj and hearn, in their cowardice, did wilder a huge favor!

wilder is winning.....AJ is scared....best wishes mate!

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                    its gonna be great...wilder is gonna fight and beat fury...and when he does hes gonna have a 50 percent seat at the table for AJ fight(which he didnt currently have)...and the boxing world is going to pressure AJ into making the fight and taking those terms

aj and hearn, in their cowardice, did wilder a huge favor!

wilder is winning.....AJ is scared....best wishes mate!
                    Only deluded imbeciles think a win over a shot Fury gets Wilder 50/50. But you are American so it's natural to be a deluded idiot. Best wishes to you too.

Comment

Bud and Spence needs to happen within the next two years otherwise it'll go into Pacquiao/Mayweather territory. But Bud/Spence can wait because both guys are still cleaning out the division and building up. Remember that Crawford just entered the 147lb division and Spence just became world champ last year. There's still Porter and Garcia in the mix and possibly Keith Thurman. So they have time because there's other obligations on hand whereas Joshua and Wilder have nowhere to go. They are the two best heavyweights and outside of them there's no one really that they absolutely need to fight or can fight besides Fury. But if and when Wilder beats Fury the demand for the fight will be even bigger and make it more necessary to happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X