Collapse
No announcement yet.

Virgil Hunter offers to train Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i believe that Kovalev will lead the Pavlik way. he'll somewhat do coke and alcohol down that road or maybe started it already. i know it's not nice to hear but it's the harsh reality. it's what happens to stiff power punchers once they are defeated by a slick boxer.

he'll fight a couple or maybe 3 no ones win and then lose again.

very sad.

Comment

Lol that would be a Kevin Durant move by Kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
        i believe that Kovalev will lead the Pavlik way. he'll somewhat do coke and alcohol down that road or maybe started it already. i know it's not nice to hear but it's the harsh reality. it's what happens to stiff power punchers once they are defeated by a slick boxer.

very sad.

Comment

It's a backhanded insult, that's all that is.

Your man already won, shut the fuk up Virgil. And show some semblance of class.

Comment

Kovalev needs a total new team: trainer, manager, promoter. An attitude change would help him too.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post

very sad.
              Kovalev was slicker than Ward in the first fight and won it.
              He was robbed.

The second fight was competitive and Weeks jumped in in the first window of opportunity he saw to stop the fight.

If we are all un-biased none of the fights were and are conclusive.

Ward is not a clean fighter, he is a cheater.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                  It's a backhanded insult, that's all that is.

Your man already won, shut the fuk up Virgil. And show some semblance of class.
                  You have a hard time with ppl doing to Kovalev what he does to others, huh? You Kovalev fans are cupcakes.

Comment

I actually don't think Hunter would be a bad trainer for Kovalev.

Hunter with Ward is an A++ team. Hunter was amazing end of Round 2 in the first fight for Ward. Without that peptalk and sage, confidence building advice I don't think Ward would have lasted the distance. Hunter proved himself to me at that moment. It was to me a singularly more impressive bit of cornering than Freddy Roach has ever impressed me with.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                      Kovalev was slicker than Ward in the first fight and won it.
                      He was robbed.

The second fight was competitive and Weeks jumped in in the first window of opportunity he saw to stop the fight.

If we are all un-biased none of the fights were and are conclusive.

Ward is not a clean fighter, he is a cheater.
                      don't get me wrong i wanted kovalev to win over ward so boxing wont get boring. but what i said was the reality that's gonna happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X