No announcement yet.

GGG: "Andre Ward is too much for me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump,

Getting a little bored with all the Ward Golovkin threads..

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      Man, you really are reaching with this crap again!

"Andre ...too much for me .... not today"

Do you think GGG thought he was being asked to fight Andre right there and then?

Or just that he didn't want to start thinking about Ward when he was fighting Geale later that night?
      its not much of a reach at all he said it multiple times that ward was to much for him it is what it is

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        I thought this was recent but this was a year ago. This thread lost traction on the first post and i'm not GGG fan.

Barely a year ago, it's not like much has changed in that time he's still fighting bums, if he wasn't ready a year ago he's not ready now, GGG's team have been calling out Ward for longer than that too so it's completely relevant.

The words came out of his mouth, he's shaking his head no he doesn't want Ward, but somehow he doesn't mean what he says lmao

Comment

Lets just kill this noise for now and hope Ward talks Golovkin after he wins on Saturday.

Comment

Paul Smith is a young hungry lion that Andre Ward cannot overlook

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
              Barely a year ago, it's not like much has changed in that time he's still fighting bums, if he wasn't ready a year ago he's not ready now, GGG's team have been calling out Ward for longer than that too so it's completely relevant.

The words came out of his mouth, he's shaking his head no he doesn't want Ward, but somehow he doesn't mean what he says lmao
              Yeah, but that's a year, maybe he wasn't ready for him then. If that video was from this month then I would question him, but its not.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                Man, you really are reaching with this crap again!

"Andre ...too much for me .... not today"

Do you think GGG thought he was being asked to fight Andre right there and then?

Or just that he didn't want to start thinking about Ward when he was fighting Geale later that night?
                ... Of course... it was: "Andre ...too much for me [to talk about right now] .... not today [as I'm about to fight Geale]"... (an act of speech is always context dependent... but nevermind...)

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  ... Of course... it was: "Andre ...too much for me [to talk about right now] .... not today [as I'm about to fight Geale]"... (an act of speech is always context dependent... but nevermind...)
                  So basically just decide which ever context suits your bull**** agenda??

So Cotto's answer to GGG didnt mean" Why talk about him now when everyone knows I'm fighting Canelo next" It meant " I'm a little ***** who's afraid of GGG"

And GGG didnt mean "Andre Ward is too much for me"

What he really meant was " Oh, I don't feel I should talk about him now"

Here you have it folks complete and utter bull, propagated by people with ***gy agenda's that have actual attachement to grown men they have never met.

Never seen such a pathetic group of human in my life.

Comment

... alts don't count here...
                    ... and anyway, I don't care about a particular fighter or another... It's just entertainment...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                      ... alts don't count here...
                      ... and anyway, I don't care about a particular fighter or another... It's just entertainment...
                      As I said to many before, I'm not an alt. I'm not that pathetic like some of you. My two previous accounts were banned for calling the mods out on double standards....But I see you don't have an argument just a suppressed love for a man with a waxed chest......Continue being a "boxing fan" then

Comment

Working...
                      X