Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keith Thurman "Amir Khan Could Outbox And Beat Me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I'm one time, but if I step in with Maidana I can get one time, I won't get one time by Khan"

Keith Thurman...
    Last edited by Hitman Hodgson; 12-15-2014, 02:56 PM.

Comment

LMFAO at cutting Comments and hearing what you want to hear

I would advise to listen/watch THE ENTIRE VIDEO and hear what he is saying! He is not saying he would "LOSE TO EITHER" he is talking about "STYLISTIC MATCH UPS"

Comment

Originally posted by hitman hodgson View Post
        "i'm one time, with maidana i'm gonna get one time, but with khan i might not necessarily get one time"

keith thurman
        if youre gonna put quotes around something you might as well put what he actually said instead of making up your own variation mate

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          How about stop fighting 40 year olds to start?

And please stop with this nonsense of using a belt as legitimacy.
          And you still haven't answered the question. Who is he supposed to fight if the opponents he wants are not willing? Until you answer, you're the one talking nonsense. And yes for a fighter like Thurman a belt matters unless you're purposely being ignorant.

Comment

I'm loving this hate. Thurman is going to **** up people's favorite fighters and they're going to hate him even more.

Comment

I'm sure Khan and Thurman shared a wry nod as they passed each other after this weekend's respective 180% popularity turnarounds.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                Never realized how ******ed Thurman was.

At the end of the day I don't care what this dude has to say anymore, he keeps talking big and fighting nobodies, I remember this dude was calling out Malignaggi forever like that was some big game breaking move.

Fight someone, don't blame management for garbage opponents, that's the most ridiculous ish I ever seen.
                I thought he was only calling out Paulie because Paulie had THE WBA belt. Keith has had the interim WBA belt for awhile. Paulie ended up getting a better payday against Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  I never saw Khan fight that good before. He put it all together and did indeed make a statement. He is a real threat to any 147 pounder alive. He still has to fight carefully. I am sure his glass jaw didn't turn to iron by moving up to welterweight so he can't let big punchers land too many clean hard punches to his head.
                  That's what I thought as well. I was very impressed that Khan maintained discipline and continued to fight carefully even when he started to wobble Alexander a bit.

In the past might have become overenthusiastic and rushed in and maybe got KTFO. This is basically what I think happened in the Garcia fight. Last Saturday's Khan would have UD'd Garcia that night, imo.

OT:

Keith being realistic about the level of opposition he's about to get into will allow him and his camp to make realistic plans to deal with the different skillsets/attributes they might face in upcoming opponents.

I did not see Thurman say anything about Khan being overwhelming or unbeatable as some of the more hysterical fanbois are suggesting.

Comment

Working...
                  X