Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what up ppls. about to spark one, been a minute. what up beer, pf ... blanco.

Comment

• It is really late but damn. I could have been killed.

Honestly I talk a bunch of crap how there is no God but there must be. I had bullets flying past my head but I'm here.

Drunk. But I am here. Amazing

I actually wrote a letter incase I was killed to my family.

But **** that sorry **** I'm here and I'm whole

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
        what up ppls. about to spark one, been a minute. what up beer, pf ... blanco.
        What's good man. How you been?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          It is really late but damn. I could have been killed.

Honestly I talk a bunch of crap how there is no God but there must be. I had bullets flying past my head but I'm here.

Drunk. But I am here. Amazing

I actually wrote a letter incase I was killed to my family.

But **** that sorry **** I'm here and I'm whole
          crazy ****, son. 'murica.

Comment

crazy ****, son. 'murica.
            I'm 26 but I think I am getting close to where I just reflect. Damn that was wild.

Yo never again

Comment

What's good man. How you been?
              got a new gig, private sector and that's been keeping me busy. ex-wife wants to act brand new and pretend like i'm not a dad and so i'm 10k into lawyers for modification of access to those 2. poon intake has seen an uptick recently, working in a new area of the city so new places to hang out at.

how are the betches in your life?

Comment

got a new gig, private sector and that's been keeping me busy. ex-wife wants to act brand new and pretend like i'm not a dad and so i'm 10k into lawyers for modification of access to those 2. poon intake has seen an uptick recently, working in a new area of the city so new places to hang out at.

how are the betches in your life?
                Damn 10k? They Jews or nah? Imo you have to hire those guys.

Im bouncing around to be honest. One chick I'm talking to has a BF but he's wack and fat so I don't care.

Comment

Damn 10k? They Jews or nah? Imo you have to hire those guys.

Im bouncing around to be honest. One chick I'm talking to has a BF but he's wack and fat so I don't care.
                  of course, bro. the 5k retainer ate up a restraining order that was denied by the judge, crazy heur thought she could get a restraining order because i was being an ahole over text. wrong puta. the other is towards the access modification ... it'll pass 15k if i need to go to 2 more court appearances

fuk fat nihgas. bro, i lost my virginity to a married mexican so you're, as far as i'm concerned, doing absolutely nothing wrong.

i turned vegetarian, too. 4 weeks in.

Comment

• time for lift off.

Comment

of course, bro. the 5k retainer ate up a restraining order that was denied by the judge, crazy heur thought she could get a restraining order because i was being an ahole over text. wrong puta. the other is towards the access modification ... it'll pass 15k if i need to go to 2 more court appearances

fuk fat nihgas. bro, i lost my virginity to a married mexican so you're, as far as i'm concerned, doing absolutely nothing wrong.

i turned vegetarian, too. 4 weeks in.
                      That's ****ing crazy I had to take a shot* for that papo. I had a case where my ex (I wasn't even in NJ) got hut by some dude she was sneaking around with and tried to get me to pay her.

Ill never trust these ****ing hoes again. Ima marry a nerdy girl

Comment

Working...
                      X