No announcement yet.

Rocky Juarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Italian Stallion
    I think he's easily the best featherweight currently, hell, maybe he the best ever.
    "Easily the best featherweight?" I don't think so man. I think JMM, Pac, even Rafa Marquez (if he moves up) would beat him. Maybe Joan Guzman and Oscar Larios are more his level (if they too move up). He's basically unproven until he faces and defeats more worthy opposition.
    Last edited by Jose Rizal; 02-25-2005, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rightuppercut
      The best ever???
      isnt that exagerating???
      I don't know, the man has undeniable talent, did you see last fridays fight on espn2? He messed up that guy in a round, and the other man had more expirence, Rocky Juarez is going somewhere with himself, what an excellent fighter.

Comment

I think he has an excellent future, but I won't put him in with JMM, Pac-man, Barrera & Morales anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbear
          I think he has an excellent future, but I won't put him in with JMM, Pac-man, Barrera & Morales anytime soon.
          u got a point

Comment

the best featherweight is not Rocky Juarez .

Comment

OK I was over exaggerating. I never knew he went by Ricardo Juarez. He's ranked number eight.
              Last edited by The Italian Stallion; 03-20-2005, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by El Jefe De Jefes
                The best ever???
                isnt that exagerating???
                far from the best.

Comment

No way he's close to being the best. Barrera, Morales, Pacman, and even Scott Harrison and In Jin Chi would give him a run for his money. I think even like some1 said, Joan Guzman and Bantamweight king Rafael Marquez either decision him or knock him out. Remember, Zahir Raheem lost a controversial decision (ok maybe not very controversial but I thought the ref was garbage and you can make a case for a draw)

Comment

Originally posted by bigbear
                    I understand where you are coming from but if boxing is a true sport. I mean can you imagine if the Cincinnati Bengals where to call off a game against the New England Patriots because they are afraid that they're gonna get their asses handed to 'em and possibly having their entire roster be on IR for next week. The problem w/ boxing fans in general is they're a bit hypocritical. You have the same fans screaming and demanding for possible great match-ups, but as soon as their favorite fighter might get matched up w/ a top-rated pro like a Tszyu - Gatti, oh well " its just not a good fight for him and they scream "avoid it at all cost" . Sometimes us fans sound more like over-proctective parents not wanting to send our kids to some college far away. Let 'em fight like Tyson said a long time ago They are in the hurt business and no I don't think Juarez would win a rematch w/ Raheem. Raheem's biggest problem is his chin. Other than that Raheem has all the physical tools to Dominate the likes of Pac, Morales, Barrera, and i'd be interesting to see him against Marquez. I think Zaheer is the real odd man out in this division, I mean Pac is quick handed but Zaheer has world class speed, and none of 'em want any part of that.

Comment

Originally posted by rsl
                      Raheem's biggest problem is his chin. Other than that Raheem has all the physical tools to Dominate the likes of Pac, Morales, Barrera, and i'd be interesting to see him against Marquez. I think Zaheer is the real odd man out in this division, I mean Pac is quick handed but Zaheer has world class speed, and none of 'em want any part of that.
                      wtf
                      from one insane suggestion
                      "Rocky beats all top feathers"
                      to another
                      "Zaheer beats all top feathers"

Comment

Working...
                      X