Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: Canelo Won Clearly, He Broke Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unsurprisingly, Andre Ward STILL is full of ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      kovalev won clearly against you in the first fight you piece of ****.
      Shut up. Last time I checked Ward won the first fight and tapped that ass and made him quit the 2nd fight. Canelo just bullied lil g fuucked his face up, took his belt and his 0. Fought Mexican Style, had lil g on shook mode. Kovalev and Ggg both got beat and bullied by dudes who was scared to fight them. Both Jackson and Sanchez admitted and was honest in defeat. Unlike you *******

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        i wouldn't trust pictures that much

the GGG ones look like they have been color graded to highlight the bruising

but in any case not only did Golovkin get hit in the face more but a/ he took it - chin of steel and b/ he marks up easier than average

Comment

• Huge ward fan but he’s not making sense if you didn’t score by round Canelo Won easy but real life you score and it was a draw

Comment

• when lennox lewis said it was obvious AJs side didnt want the wilder fight he was just "bitter" obviously to any sane fan in the eyes of AJ fans.....when froch said the same thing it was obvious he was just "bitter" towards AJ because of AJs piles of money...

now when ward says something its obvious hes just bitter...lol

what a bunch of clowns

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveM View Post
              the GGG ones look like they have been color graded to highlight the bruising

but in any case not only did Golovkin get hit in the face more but a/ he took it - chin of steel and b/ he marks up easier than average
              also they post that pic that was took right after the fight and compare it to one of canelo after the press conference, where he is clean (and maybe wearing make up? who knows)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                i wouldn't trust pictures that much

Can't trust this pic either?

So now all the pics are just bad lighting or photo shopped? GGG face really wasn't phuked up and video of him showing up with Stevie Wonder glasses because his face was wrecked bad is just digitally enhanced too right? Those glasses don't exist. LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
                  Huge ward fan but he’s not making sense if you didn’t score by round Canelo Won easy but real life you score and it was a draw
                  I honestly think ggg fans score rds based off whether a fighter got hurt by a few punches in the rd; if not Canelo should've won most the rds at least because he was winning almost every single exchange all night regardless if ggg stuck out his left arm & touched canelo more times with a weak jab used only to keep Canelo from bulldozing him. As kellerman said Canelo controlled the entire story of the fight,he did what he wanted with ggg when he wanted,it was actually even looking like ggg would get stopped at one point in like the 7th abel even told g he was losing
                  Last edited by kushking; 09-17-2018, 04:37 PM.

Comment

• Have to agree that it looked like Canelo won, commanded the center of the ring, and beat up the beast. But take nothing away from Golovkin, a good and even great fighter. And if you scored it for him, I can see how. Subjective to score boxing at times, some say GGG won, others, like me, says Canelo, because of more power punches landed.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                      Can't trust this pic either?

So now all the pics are just bad lighting or photo shopped? GGG face really wasn't phuked up and video of him showing up with Stevie Wonder glasses because his face was wrecked bad is just digitally enhanced too right? Those glasses don't exist. LMAO

pay no mind to these ******s lol...they are still in such denial...hero go beat up

Comment

Working...
                      X