Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Arcade Talk

Old 08-12-2018, 05:06 AM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 369 Post(s)
hayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond reputehayZ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,000,035,690,479.46
links - Sir TomJones for posting the truth about Zionism - Freedom. No Message - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSEID View Post
Those batman games were ****ing masterpieces, holy ****. I want rocksteady to marry my daughters. Arkham Asylum was a work of art, Arkham city was an evolution and Arkham knight was a crowning achievement. I am the biggest Batman fan of life, I've read almost every Batman comic and what they did with their arkham series was magnificent.

I played Arkham Knight late on PC, must have been after the update because i'm getting 100 fps at max settings with no hiccups.

Also rocksteady isn't working on spiderman, that's insomniac, a first party sony developer. Rocksteady is working on a secret project that hasn't been revealed yet.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Perfect.
I've got all of the Batman games on Steam. I bought the last one on release but it was goddamn unplayable. There was huge backlash online about the state of that game when it was shipped out. I HATE the chromatic filter and motion blur that is used to excessively in the game. I tried to play it then but honestly it ran so awfully that it was unplayable. I'm thinking of getting back into it again. May give it a play through, should keep me going until Spiderman release.
hayZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-12-2018, 05:23 AM #32
I am Entropy. I am Death.

Quoted: 3868 Post(s)
DARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: -381,214,146,156,653,772,800.00
Total Points: -194,014,145,311,652,610,048.00
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles No Message - -jose- 
biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz 
what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- Ballsy.lets do it. - Scott-Weiland Wipe your ass and your tears chink. Most pitiful beef I've ever seen on here, it's cute you tried to step to me. - BM dnobagaV 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayZ View Post
I've got all of the Batman games on Steam. I bought the last one on release but it was goddamn unplayable. There was huge backlash online about the state of that game when it was shipped out. I HATE the chromatic filter and motion blur that is used to excessively in the game. I tried to play it then but honestly it ran so awfully that it was unplayable. I'm thinking of getting back into it again. May give it a play through, should keep me going until Spiderman release.
A lot of the side content in arkgam knight that really got me. I won't give you any spoilers if you haven't beat it it yet. But as a batman nerd, seeing all those cameo appearances from characters in the comics gave me a nerd orgasm.

Also the variety is spectacular.. the story telling and cinemotagraphic structure, you rarely see a game this masterfully crafted.

You really get inside the mind of batman from his hallucinations and the way they unfold is incredible.

I jumped out of my seat more than a few times in that game and that never happens to me.
DARKSEID is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 09:04 AM #33
Russian Bot

Quoted: 3705 Post(s)
SuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 250,000,000,000,100,088,676,352.00
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas Thank you for the kind words - 1bad65 No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Just pre-ordered this bad boy. RDR 1 is probably my fav ever game. Masterpiece.
SuperHanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 11:18 AM #34
STRAPMEUP

Quoted: 11734 Post(s)
BufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 937,873,470,229,660,672.00
Total Points: 11,037,873,692,791,033,856.00
........one more - King- enjoy,bro - King- good post. here take some strudel - King- A Triple G licensed vibrator for your ass lmao!! - Golovkin #TMT - sugarsmosley 
punk ass hoe - Bardock one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. U are f*****g **** b**** - King_ you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. Solid Poster!!! - Box-Office 
your gay love for Floyd - Freedom. Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Here ya go cunt - krazyn8tive No harsh feelings ;) - Slick Slayer 
Cheers! And my bad lol - Slick Slayer thanks for the stream - Santa_ fake german troll - Weltschmerz trolling twat - Weltschmerz wannabe German - Weltschmerz 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

This game is gonna be amazing. Prob gonna buy a PS4 for it
BufordTannen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 12:12 PM #35
I am Entropy. I am Death.

Quoted: 3868 Post(s)
DARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: -381,214,146,156,653,772,800.00
Total Points: -194,014,145,311,652,610,048.00
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles No Message - -jose- 
biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz 
what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- Ballsy.lets do it. - Scott-Weiland Wipe your ass and your tears chink. Most pitiful beef I've ever seen on here, it's cute you tried to step to me. - BM dnobagaV 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufordTannen View Post
This game is gonna be amazing. Prob gonna buy a PS4 for it
PS4 has a lot really good exclusives now but I just can't justify dropping a couple hundred on a console plus games, when I already have a significantly more powerful laptop I put a couple k on and I can torrent everything for free.

I'm just gonna have to wait for a ps4 emulator to play God of War, Horizon and Detroit lol

It's ok because I have over 50 games I downloaded and installed but haven't touched yet.
DARKSEID is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 01:08 PM #36
STRAPMEUP

BufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond repute
........one more - King- enjoy,bro - King- good post. here take some strudel - King- A Triple G licensed vibrator for your ass lmao!! - Golovkin #TMT - sugarsmosley 
punk ass hoe - Bardock one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. U are f*****g **** b**** - King_ you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. Solid Poster!!! - Box-Office 
your gay love for Floyd - Freedom. Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Here ya go cunt - krazyn8tive No harsh feelings ;) - Slick Slayer 
Cheers! And my bad lol - Slick Slayer thanks for the stream - Santa_ fake german troll - Weltschmerz trolling twat - Weltschmerz wannabe German - Weltschmerz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSEID View Post
PS4 has a lot really good exclusives now but I just can't justify dropping a couple hundred on a console plus games, when I already have a significantly more powerful laptop I put a couple k on and I can torrent everything for free.

I'm just gonna have to wait for a ps4 emulator to play God of War, Horizon and Detroit lol

It's ok because I have over 50 games I downloaded and installed but haven't touched yet.
i dont play anything these days im gonna put a shlt ton of hours on it. Theres so many details in this its already a GOTY contender before even coming out. Plus i want death stranding whenever it comes
Old 08-17-2018, 10:03 AM #37
der letzte Kaiser

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
4TTIL4_D4_HVN has a reputation beyond repute4TTIL4_D4_HVN has a reputation beyond repute4TTIL4_D4_HVN has a reputation beyond repute4TTIL4_D4_HVN has a reputation beyond repute4TTIL4_D4_HVN has a reputation beyond repute4TTIL4_D4_HVN has a reputation beyond repute4TTIL4_D4_HVN has a reputation beyond repute4TTIL4_D4_HVN has a reputation beyond repute4TTIL4_D4_HVN has a reputation beyond repute4TTIL4_D4_HVN has a reputation beyond repute4TTIL4_D4_HVN has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 81,328,496,948,924,645,376.00
Total Points: 81,328,496,948,924,792,832.00
Legend poster - Cleto_Reyes No Message - dj Pepe Iris Chacon is a Goddess...Cheers bro! - jose830 your avi! :fing02: - jose830 That's what's up... Willie Colon, Hector Lavoe, Ruben Blades ATG's - jose830 
Have a beer bro - Rocky... No Message - -jose- appreciate the shout out! - -jose- Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! what up boss! - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
Yeah, this is a day one buy, and never even played the first one.
Which one? Red Dead Revolver? me either, RDRedemption 1 was truly a masterpiece. I shed a tear on the story at the end of the game, it really hit me.

I don't think this new game is going to have the same impact in terms of story-wise like the previous one.
4TTIL4_D4_HVN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 01:50 PM #38
STRAPMEUP

1 more month, this is gonna be game of the year, maybe game of the decade
Old 09-26-2018, 08:33 PM #39
der letzte Kaiser

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
4TTIL4_D4_HVN has a reputation beyond repute4TTIL4_D4_HVN has a reputation beyond repute4TTIL4_D4_HVN has a reputation beyond repute4TTIL4_D4_HVN has a reputation beyond repute4TTIL4_D4_HVN has a reputation beyond repute4TTIL4_D4_HVN has a reputation beyond repute4TTIL4_D4_HVN has a reputation beyond repute4TTIL4_D4_HVN has a reputation beyond repute4TTIL4_D4_HVN has a reputation beyond repute4TTIL4_D4_HVN has a reputation beyond repute4TTIL4_D4_HVN has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 81,328,496,948,924,645,376.00
Total Points: 81,328,496,948,924,792,832.00
Legend poster - Cleto_Reyes No Message - dj Pepe Iris Chacon is a Goddess...Cheers bro! - jose830 your avi! :fing02: - jose830 That's what's up... Willie Colon, Hector Lavoe, Ruben Blades ATG's - jose830 
Have a beer bro - Rocky... No Message - -jose- appreciate the shout out! - -jose- Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! what up boss! - -jose- 

According to Rockstar....over 200 species of animals in RDR2, and 19 breeds of horses. Man this game is looking to be GOTY for sure.
4TTIL4_D4_HVN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 06:25 AM #40
Russian Bot

Quoted: 3705 Post(s)
SuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond reputeSuperHanz has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 250,000,000,000,100,088,676,352.00
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas Thank you for the kind words - 1bad65 No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony 

PS4 version is currently 50 to preorder on Amazon, but i seem to recall some supermarkets in the UK selling big games at a lower price at launch. Does anyone know if this will be the case for RDR2?
SuperHanz is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
dead, redemption

User Tag List