No announcement yet.

I've become addicted to boxingscene.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've become addicted to boxingscene.

I see this place like a second home now. Some great people on here & non stop boxing info. This big poppa bloke is professional and thorough. Drops us at least 20 threads a day that's dedication personified.

I saw some great breasts on a thread earlier too.what more can a man ask of a site. This is great.

Anyone else addicted?

Nah. We all hit our addiction peak 2009-2013. That was the boxingscene attitude era. Now it's like wwe nxt or 205

Comment

glad you like it here

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
        Nah. We all hit our addiction peak 2009-2013. That was the boxingscene attitude era. Now it's like wwe nxt or 205
        Damn wish i was here then. I can tell im in the grips of the addiction though I've sacrificed time with the wife to be on here and have been dismissive of her sexual advances whilst browsing the scene.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post

glad you like it here
          I like that spider too I'd smoke some of his venom and then post on here see what occurs.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            The time boss lady was here was the funniest stuff ever. Nukkas bought her kids shoes, bruf. Wtf lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Fawkes View Post
              I like that spider too I'd smoke some of his venom and then post on here see what occurs.
              Probably a painful erection that wont go down followed by a heart attack

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                The time boss lady was here was the funniest stuff ever. Nukkas bought her kids shoes, bruf. Wtf lmao
                I think the nudes are still saved on the anals of my bscene inbox.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                  Hahahahahahahahahah random men online on a boxing forum kitting out another mans kid just too shag the babymum

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                    Probably a painful erection that wont go down followed by a heart attack
                    Aslong as good vibes are after death im cool with that.

Comment

Working...
                    X