No announcement yet.

Daniel Jacobs is on the Lance Armstrong time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
    just fed up with it, i cant say anything on here without things getting twisted or people 'reading between the lines' and saying i have an agenda. signed in last night and had a few posters saying i'd been exposed for something or other. Lock me up and throw away the key for changing my mind, im guilty.
    maybe because youre transparent as fuk? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      maybe because youre transparent as fuk? LOL
      why cant you just take what i put at face value? Youre like dog**** investigators trying to solve a mystery. Im a simple guy, theres no agendas here, no propaganda, just post what i think at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        why cant you just take what i put at face value? Youre like dog**** investigators trying to solve a mystery. Im a simple guy, theres no agendas here, no propaganda, just post what i think at the time.
        big drama forum

Comment

When people get confused as to how a fighters fanbase puts other fans off from that fighter. You see threads like these, how can you keep asking that?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            When people get confused as to how a fighters fanbase puts other fans off from that fighter. You see threads like these, how can you keep asking that?
            yep, those mofos start crying like a victim whenever somebody says something similar to their fighter...

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              They've made it impossible for me to root for him. Ridiculous really.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                animals that are used for sport are filtered out and mixed from the best of the best. breeders literally name their best of the best as the ''champion lineage.''

the dynamics of slave trading and labor, actually any labor in general, you want the best fit for the job.

this isn'T hard to figure out.

Remember the scene in Ben-Hur in the Galleys where the captain would check muscle for ability? Same thing.

there's a reason why Farrakhan is very critical about American Sports and exploiting black athletes as the only means for riches....while those that run it get rich... ''jump n*gga jump'!! - Farrakhan

we live in a crazy world. this is why certain posters like to provoke ''demographic'' cultures and blame without empathy. in other words, Doug Fischer is an idiot too
                OK, thanks for your perspective.

I'm not convinced but its an interesting thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                  you can't prove your race here. you can be a poser from Budapest with Chinese parents yet you're not black by complexion therefore you consider yourself ''white.''
                  ahse just be a poor white boy an youse be a black panther :boobies:

Comment

So he has to be slammed because he gave GGG a close fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X