Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you see yourself 5-10 years from now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
    Have a good reflection and come back to me.

Someone once said this to me and seriously made me make some serious changes.
    honestly, i see myself doing the same **** i'm doing now until i retire.. which is not bad at all.. i work in the office and get paid 6-figures..

Comment

we all want change for the better but you have to be realistic about your situation.. you might end up in the worse situation than you are now..

Comment

Probably in Nevada watching California turn into a complete shithole.

Comment

In 10 years, hopefully, I can have somebody reliable running my business while I pursue something else. Im going to be an actor.

Not your typical broke ass aspiring actor with a dream but somebody who is already established in other businesses and dont have to starve.

i am at a point in my life where things are getting boring. I have a wife with two kids and a booming business so im settled but i dont feel fullfilled. I want to start doing things that make me happy without being strapped down to work.

Older I get I realize that money isnt everything. Money gives you options and comfort but it will not make you happy that is for damn sure.

Comment

Under the ground.

Comment

Working on the same industry I work on now but with more money.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                we all want change for the better but you have to be realistic about your situation.. you might end up in the worse situation than you are now..
                Think positive. Fuk the negative energy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Probably in Nevada watching California turn into a complete shithole.
                  I'm hoping for the same. My friends are all moving to Nevada, I'm leaning towards AZ since all the Californians in Vegas will bring California politics with them.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                    I'm hoping for the same. My friends are all moving to Nevada, I'm leaning towards AZ since all the Californians in Vegas will bring California politics with them.
                    I hear you.

I think that people that vote for Calexit should be rounded up, and catapulted into the Pacific.

Or Mexico.

Make it a live televised gameshow.

Comment

Working...
                    X