Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big 3 Resume's As World Class Fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is Charlo even being mentioned here?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      It's a stupid thread that deserves all the hate it gets. Do you agree with him that Jermall is the 2nd best pound for pound boxer in the world? Does anybody on here think Jermall is the 2nd best PFP guy yet except the thread starter?
      I have Charlo at #21 bro

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
        Why is Charlo even being mentioned here?
        Ever since Charlo said he wants to go up to 160 I considered him part of the big 3, (Canelo, Golovkin, and Charlo). So I was comparing there resumes

Comment

It's a stupid thread that deserves all the hate it gets. Do you agree with him that Jermall is the 2nd best pound for pound boxer in the world? Does anybody on here think Jermall is the 2nd best PFP guy yet except the thread starter?
          Your 700th GGG hate thread. You must think your opinion is extremely accurate, correct and important because you start many threads daily forcing your opinion on this board. Your goal seems to be convincing everyone that GGG is not very good and doesn't deserve a PFP top 10 ranking. The A B C and D rating system you use is silly and a poor way to rate fighters. Their ranking at the time of the fight is the way it should be done as Dr Rumack said. You consider yourself the PFP policeman and decider and give yourself the final word on who belongs on that list and where they should be on that list. GGG is in the top 5 pound for pound on every list except yours. Jermall has never been on any PFP list except yours. Jermall shouldn't even be in the PFP race yet. Your ranking of the opponents is often wrong in my opinion. At this point in time Trout isn't a better fighter than Lemieux in my opinion. I think Lemieux would KO Trout if they fought each other.
          I'm not hating on Golovkin, I'm comparing his resume with the other top fighters, it's clearly a solid resume that put's him in the top 15 P4P, Charlo is still not at the level of Golovkin and Canelo but he's getting there. Golovkin is one of my favorite fighters Idk what your talking about

Comment

Working...
          X