Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    I know one now
    Same here.

I can't believe King Meat would stoop so low.

Comment

Last edited by TJ highway; 04-28-2016, 07:05 AM.

Comment

So, how about when you're about to score and the girl finds out you've been faking your dick size?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
          So, how about when you're about to score and the girl finds out you've been faking your dick size?
          The point is getting her there with no work needed. She did all the work on her own to put her self there. Dont talk about your size. Just be confident and relaxed and smile. Walk around like you own the room.

Numbers game. 20 woman in a room ,3 to 4 wanna fck you without you putting an effort other than walking around with a smile. They will take a peek and be like damnnnnn.

They will approach you , they will tell a friend. They will also double take. Just have fun and observe it all.

When its time to get laid , they put themselves there , take the ez work and bust a nut.

Comment

The benefit of skating is that my inner thighs have got bigger and this pushes my junk forward into a more prominent position.

Comment

Would it be better to stuff your wallet and have thousands of fake notes popping out. Would that work?

Comment

Nah, if you keep their expectations low, they'll never be disappointed.

Comment

Any updates ?

Comment

Lmao hahahaha wouldn't you look like a freak with two d1cks. One long and one short

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                      Walk around with a bulge.

I knew a friend who went to the adult store and bought a 10 inch dildo strap on and would wear it when he went to work out or go clubbing. He would adjust it to his left thigh .

It was 6 inches in girth . Shht was a crazy attention grabber.
                      Sounds like a pathetic loser to me. Be proud of your own slut hammer, don't go posing with a fake bulge that isn't 100% flesh of your own body.

Hilarious about the 6 inches though, considering I am 6 inches thick as well.

feelsgoodman.png

Comment

Working...
                      X